All Articles Tagged "Tyger"
Oh, how we here at Madame Noire love the kids! And we’re pretty sure you do too, because you always have the nicest things to say about the celeb babies we feature. We have a few more little ones to share with you today, and the first is little Miss Kennedy, the infant daughter of cutie Giants wide receiver, Victor Cruz. Kennedy, Cruz’s little girl with fiancée Elaina Watley, was born in January. As far as we can tell from those adorable thighs, she’s getting big pretty fast! Check out the pant-less yet fabulous baby with her happy family below.
Hank Baskett, born Henry Baskett III (“Hank” is a nickname I guess?), was seen out and about running errands with his son, two-year-old Henry “Hank” Baskett IV, in Cali yesterday. Boy has this little guy grown up! And check out all that hair. He’s definitely the perfect fusion of his mom and dad. Don’t you agree?
Speaking of a perfect fusion of their parents, you have to check out the very adorable Scarlett and Tyger Turrentine, the kids of actress Reagan Gomez and her husband, DeWayne Turrentine. Scarlett is five, and Tyger just turned one in April. Gomez-Preston is a dedicated working mom, and to talk about her adventures as a mother, she created a mommy vlog. Peep it out here. Can I say that I love this adorable family? I DO! Check out the cuties and their mother below.
More on Madame Noire!
- Once a Bully, Always a Bully? The Issue With Mitt Romney’s Past & Present
- Pull Out the VHS: Best Black Films of the ’90s PART II
- LOL: After One Date and One Rejection, Guy Says The “Average Chick” Was Lucky He Gave Her A Chance
- Lord Help Me, I’ve Got The Old Chick in The Club, Ready For a Family Itch
- Bad Hair Don’t Care: 5 Tips to Overcoming Your Bad Hair Day
- Bet You Didn’t Know: Secrets Behind the Making of “The Color Purple”
- Cute Kid Alert: Candid Pics of Roc & Roe Cannon’s Birthday Party, And Tallulah Dash Turns Four