All Articles Tagged "Toxicology Testing"
The details of Whitney Houston’s death as noted in the LA County Department of Coroner Final Report are quite different from initial information that was shared about the singer’s passing. Yesterday, E! News obtained the official report, and it reveals the sad circumstances of how Whitney was found.
The report states that she was discovered face-down in “extremely hot water,” and there was a scald burn on her back. A small spoon with a “white crystal like substance,” as well as a “white powdery substance” on the counter and a portable mirror with traces of the same powder on it were also found in the bathroom.
“possibly overdosed on a narcotic substance, prescription medications, over the counter medications and alcohol.”
Toxicology testing turned up cocaine, Benadril, the muscle relaxer Flexeril, marijuana, Xanax, cocaethylene (produced when cocaine mixes with alcohol) and benzoylecgonin (a primary metabolite of cocaine).
Brande Victorian is a blogger and culture writer in New York City. Follower her on Twitter at @be_vic.
More on Madame Noire!
- Where Are They Now? The Cast and Character of “Martin”
- I Just Want to Thanks Your Parents: Fathers And Mothers Of The Most Beautiful Brothers
- A Story Of Transition: How Growing My Natural Hair Out Helped Me Grow
- SMH: Scorned Lover Posts Nude Pics Of Ex Around Town After Breakup
- Even After Slim-Down, Raven Symone Still Annoyed By Media’s Weight Obsession
- Here We Go Again: Crazy Video Claims Blue Ivy Isn’t A Real Baby
- Beauty Bests For Belles On A Budget
- Did Kerry Washington Deserve The Vanity Fair Cover?