All Articles Tagged "touching"
Learning how to touch your man is essential to your relationship’s success, growth and development. Many women do not know how to touch a man, and learning this skill is needed for a healthy intimate connection. Touching is a skill that, for the most part, has been forgotten and replaced with other activities, like shopping at the mall.
Most women just assume that because they are beautiful and smart, have a great body, know how to dress and have a great job that they have the full package men are looking for. But some of these “perfect” women have no clue how to properly touch a man. You can only be good at what you spend your time practicing. What men truly desire is as simple as being touched the right way.
Check out the five right ways on YourTango.com.
More on Madame Noire!
- Reel Love: Our Favorite TV and Movie Couples
- NEVER STOP, NEVER GIVE UP: 7 Things You Should Never Stop Doing For A Woman
- WHAT ABOUT YOUR FRIENDS? Are These Celebs Still Besties?
- SIZZLING HOT: 10 Sundresses To Wear Now!
- You Know You Wrong For That! 6 Lies We Tell Our Girlfriends
- Rude or Real? Would You Mind A Woman Asking You Where You Got “Your Hair”?
- Where My Girls At? Sometimes Being Married Means Being Left Out
In Pretty Woman, Richard Gere tried to school Julia Roberts on social graces and proper etiquette. Now, everyone isn’t going to be sent to charm school on the dime of a wealthy businessman, but there are basic manners that some people like to act like they don’t have. Here are seven of those bad habits that need to be stopped.
Touching A Woman’s Hair
Women are one of the most versatile creatures on earth and hair is often an expression of that. However, many take that admiration a little too far when they reach out to touch that hair without a heads up or expressed permission. People’s hands roam in so many different places during the course of the day; a woman’s hair doesn’t need to carry those germs. The unsolicited reach and touch is also crossing the boundaries of personal space.