All Articles Tagged "Tiny"
Tiny is trying to line these pockets honey. In addition to the play on “The Simple Life” reality show she told us about last month, she’s announced that she has another show coming soon.
Yesterday, the former Xscape member and star of the show “T.I. & Tiny: A Family Hustle” announced in a press conference alongside VH1, that she’s executive producing a new reality show called “The Real Hairstylists of Atlanta.”
Dwight Eubanks, NeNe’s old friend from RHOA was a host of the event where Tiny revealed that she’ll partner with creator and producer Shante Traynham, and executive producer Mimi Carpenter to bring the show to your television screen.
This should be…interesting. Atlanta is a hot bed for these reality shows. I’ll have to wait and see the pilot before I decide if I’m here for it or not. I have to admit the hair salon culture has and always will be intriguing, especially in Atlanta where they’re so extra and often tacky with it. But it would be a lie to say that the market is not completely saturated by realty shows and we’ve seen the hair thing done before. It will really all depend on whether or not Tiny is able to bring something new to the table. No word on which network the show will be featured on but we’ll keep you posted.
What do you think about this new show, is this something you think you’ll watch?
How long does it take you to get to work? Well, for T.I. the 40 minute commute was too much to handle. And since he’s making so much money, he just decided to get a house to make the process more streamline.
According to TMZ, T.I. leased a four bedroom European estate in the well-to-do Buckhead neighborhood in Georgia. Of course, as you know he and Tiny already have a home elsewhere in Atlanta.
But the sources claim, the reasoning behind T.I. leasing this new house is simple, it’s just two minutes away from his studio and would eliminate the 40 minute drive after recording late at night/ the early morning.
All we have to say about this is hmm… Now, TMZ’s sources could be way off base but all we’ll say is that this new house doesn’t do much to dispel the rumors that T.I. and Tiny’s marriage is on the rocks.
But then again, I don’t have money like T.I. so what do I know. Maybe if I had money to blow, I’d be quick to buy another home too.
What do you think, is it a little suspect that T.I. is buying a house just to be closer to the studio? Do you think it speaks about the state of he and Tiny’s marriage?
Take a look at the new spot below.
Over the weekend we learned that Kandi jumped the broom with her boo thang Todd Tucker and for those of us outside the Real Housewives of Atlanta’s inner circle that was a shocker. Aside from rumors that Kandi would possibly be appearing on a spin-off wedding show for Bravo, details on the singer’s nuptials were scarce, but luckily we caught up with Tiny just in time to get all the juicy details.
In a recent interview, the bridesmaid and former Xscape band member told us:
“I’m excited for her. Kandi is a really good girl and she deserves to be happy. I can’t wait to see her; she’s going to be beautiful.
“She put this wedding together really quick. She tried to do a Tamar thing and Tamar’s wedding came out awesome. It was very quick. She put it together in like two weeks so she’s [Kandi's] doing the same thing.”
No wonder we didn’t know anything about it!
In the interview we also got to talk to Tiny about Mama Joyce and her disapproval of Kandi’s wedding to which Tiny said “Mama Joyce has always been very mild mannered and cool. The only time she gets turned up is when Kandi ain’t doing what the hell she tells her to do.” That sounds about right.
Check out what else Tiny had to say about Mama Joyce and her behavior or Real Housewives of Atlanta” in the video up top. What do you think?
By now you’ve seen Tiny making the rounds promoting the new season of “T.I. and Tiny: The Family Hustle,” spilling all types of secrets along the way. She told Wendy about her plastic surgery and talked about the likelihood of an Xscape reunion on “Watch What Happens Live.” And she hooked us up with some exclusives as well.
We asked her about the recent Instagram beef she and T.I found themselves in back in February and here’s what she had to say.
“I don’t even really know which one was the T.I thing because I respond to a lot of things. I’m just one of those people– I’m not on there a lot but when I am on there, if I see something I don’t like, I’m going to respond. Just because I fee like I’m one of those people that I’m going to say what I feel and if you’re going to say what you feel, then I got the right to say what I feel. It doesn’t matter I’m a celebrity or whatever. You think you can say whatever and I can’t say whatever?! I’m not going to go crazy. I try not to but a lot of times when they say something about my kids I go nuts. I don’t really care what they say about me. I might check a person cause they said something about me just because I feel like I can but I really don’t give a sh*t, you know for real for real. What I care about though is you talking about any of my kids.”
We also asked her whether or not she ever hesitated to have her kids in the limelight, what’s next for the OMG Girlz, the rumors surrounding her relationship and this new reality show with her homegirl Shekinah.
Watch the entire interview in the video above.
Lots of changes are in store for the Harris family on season 4 of “T.I. and Tiny: The Family Hustle” and, thankfully, they all seem to be pretty positive.
VH1 just dropped the extended trailer for season 4 of “The Family Hustle,” which returns to our televisions Monday at 9pm, and as usual there is plenty going on. For starters the family is getting a puppy, and it looks like someone messes up and lets the new family dog do the do in T.I.’s precious white room — which means some butt whoopings could be in store. And secondly Tiny’s getting her GED! In the clip King asks her why she’s studying and she lets her son know she’s getting the credential she never received since she was already apart of Xscape when she was in high school. At 38 years old, it’s great to see Tiny crossing this milestone, especially as her oldest baby girl walks across the stage to accept her diploma.
Check out the full trailer for “The Family Hustle” in the video below. Are you excited?
With all the nonsense going on between Tiny, T.I. and his alleged mistresses on social media we just knew the days of their family-oriented reality show had come to an end. But, low and behold, VH1 has just released a teaser for the next season of their show, which is slated to air March 31.
Given the quick release date, it’s obvious whatever we’ll see on season 4 of The Family Hustle was filmed way before T.I. started calling out Tiny for showing too much booty on Instagram and friends of alleged sidepieces started taking shots at Tiny about T.I.’s infidelity out in the open. In fact, the bigger news may end up being how this season ends and whether or not there will be a season 5.
Thankfully, what we see in the teaser for season 4 is the Harris family we’ve come to love, with all of T.I. and Tiny’s little ones dealing with love problems of every sort — even little cutie pie Major. Check out the season 4 trailer for the show in the video below and tell us what you think about The Family Hustle Returning? Will you watch March 31 at 9pm on VH1?
- During a luncheon held by Warner Music exec Kevin Liles at the Sunset Tower Hotel in West Hollywood, the “Whatever You Like”-emcee got into a fight with Ludacris’ manager Chaka Zulu. According to witnesses, T.I. punched Zulu in the face and choked him before both crews tore the restaurant up.
- During the 2008 Dirty Awards, T.I. and his entourage, got into another fight with Shawty Lo and his entourage, forcing the ceremony to be shut down and giving the police a legally justified reason to pepper-spray the audience.
- In 2007, T.I missed the BET awards because he was too busy being arrested on federal charges after his bodyguard-turned-informant purchased $12,000 in machine guns and other ammunition and delivered it to the rapper. Outside of being a rapper, T.I, whose real name is Clifford Harris, is also a convicted felon, which makes gun ownership a big no-no. Harris was sentenced to: a year and a day in prison for his weapons charges; 1,000 hours of community service; and some probational time in a halfway house.
- In 2010, Harris was sentenced to 11 months in prison for violating his probation on the above mentioned federal gun charges.
- In 2012, Harris lambasted fellow emcee Azealia Banks for daring to address him personally, despite having a beef with him personally, without the assistance of a man to speak on her behalf. According to published reports, Harris said: “See, the thing about that is I ain’t even know anything about it until just now. I ain’t even see it. I know they are going through their thing. But in regards to her speaking upon me and mine, I ain’t even see it. That is what I consider–and excuse my language–but that’s bitch sh-t. I am a man. You ain’t have no business addressing me. When you get a man, get him to address me and he and I can speak on it. But you and me … Keep dealin with that woman [Iggy]. Y’all handle that. Me and you ain’t got nowhere to go with that.”
- Last year, Harris performed along side singer Robin Thicke and super producer Pharrell in a racy video for “Blurred Lines,: which many described as misogynistic for having women prancing around wearing a thong and nothing else while T.I and company, were fully clothed.
- I’m not going to list individually all of his debasing lyrics other than to say, despite his claim that his new “family-friendly” image has hurt his record sales, much of his music is still chock-full of usual hip hop cliches of luxury brand bragging, pimpin’ hos, and choppas in the streets. In fact, it would behoove most to know that the song “Ball” is not about playing catch with his son but rather how he spends his evenings childless, club-hopping, spending money frivolously and likely having affairs on his wife. My particular favorite line goes, “The club full of bad b**ches and they came to play. Okay it must be your a$$ cause it ain’t your face,” which is quite poetic considering his very public objection to his wife’s Instagram picture.
For sometime now rumors have been circulating that one of hip hop’s most beloved couples, T.I. & Tiny Harris, are headed for splitsville. Different things have triggered these rumors over the years; however, the most recent indicator seemed to come from T.I. himself.
“Dis da first day of da rest of my life,” T.I. reportedly wrote in an Instagram post yesterday. “IG in the last 24 hours my life has changed! No details necessary, just try and accept the change! But if you CAN’T den it’s #f**kwhoever #imwitwhateva… from now on. And that’s on #DoeB ##onPhil. It’s #hustlegangovererrrthang #god #children #thatcheck IN THAT ORDER. What God got for me, can’t nobody take it away. It’s mine!”
The message is said to have been later removed from his Instagram page. Though the message doesn’t specifically address whether or not he’s still with his wife, Tiny, she’s visibly absent from his “revised” list of priorities. To top that off, rumors of the “Whatever You Like” rapper’s alleged extramarital activities continue to swirl. While the couple remains mum regarding the divorce rumors, one person who is speaking out is Tiny’s best friend, Shekinah Anderson. The “T.I. & Tiny: Family Hustle” recently addressed the rumors via Instagram.
“People stop with the BS,” the reality TV star wrote. “@majorgirl and @troubleman31 are good!!!! (They are still together) Don’t believe everything you hear!!!! Don’t believe the hype!!!!”
We certainly hope all is well on the T.I. & Tiny homefront, but it’s pretty interesting that of all people, Shekinah is the one speaking out about their relationship status while the couple remains silent.
T.I. is pretty highly regarded around these parts. The thuggish rapper turned family man is pretty appealing. And as we speculated, he is one of few positive representations of black fatherhood on television right now.
And his stock just went up as far as we’re concerned. T.I. and his wife Tiny made history by having themselves and their six children animated for Vh1′s holiday special called, “T.I. and Tiny: Holiday Hustle Special.”
The special follows the family from Atlanta to the North Pole as they try to find a missing Santa Claus. Apparently, an elf Cyrus tells T.I. that the only person “who could save the King of the North Pole was the King of the South.” So the family takes a candy-striped van to solve this dilemma.
I don’t know about you but I think that’s pretty darling. There can never be enough holiday movies. And there’s nothing wrong with incorporating elements of the hood into the holidays.
Anyway, if you have a few minutes, 39 to be more specific, or you just want to see some animated black folks, check out the video below to watch the entire special.
T.I. and Tiny: Holiday Hustle Special
You know imaginations tend to run rather wild when it comes to celebrities and secrets, and the rumors surrounding news T.I.’s wife, Tiny, is apparently sitting on is no exception.
All the speculation began about a week ago when blogger Freddy O posted the pic above with the star of “Tiny Tonight” and wrote:
My girl @majorgirl got some extra big news to tell the world … Hint hint she’s gone have someone new in her life … #winning
Considering Tiny and Tip have been going strong for about 12 years now and, as we see from their interactions on “The Family Hustle,” she can barely keep her hands off him, the someone new can’t possibly be a new man. That’s why everyone is assuming the new addition is a baby. Yup, Tameka, Tiny, Cottle just might be pregnant!
T.I. and Tiny have six children between them. Tiny has a daughter, Zonnique, from a previous relationship and two boys with TIP, King and Major; and T.I. has three additional kids, Messiah Ya’ Majesty, Domani Uriah, and Deyjah Imani. In 2006, T.I. and Tiny tried to expand the Harris family, but on March 22, 2007, their daughter, Lelah Amore, was stillborn six months into the pregnancy. News of a new, healthy bun in the oven would certainly be happy news for the big family — and an interesting dynamic to watch on their VH1 reality show.
So far, reps have failed to confirm or deny any of the rumors so we’ll just have to hold out until Tiny is ready to share her “extra big news” with the world. Do you think it’s a baby?