All Articles Tagged "the wire musical"
Of course it’s not – that would be absurd. But you know what, the absurd makes for great comedy. Which is exactly why the people at Funny or Die and cast members from “The Wire” got together to make a spoof of what a musical version of this iconic show might actually look like. Buckle your seat belts because hilarity is about to ensue. Check out the video below.
Before we go any further, I need to ask did you all notice the white boy giving us his fiercest booty pop in split formation at around the 2:20 mark? That moment alone would have made the video worth watching but the prize was made even sweeter by the number of cast members who decided to take part in this. I mean really, did you ever think you’d see “Snoop” in a dress? We absolutely love this. The only thing that would make this video better is if Idris Elba was in it. But we’re certainly not complaining. This was the laugh we needed today.
More on Madame Noire!
- What’s Black Enough For You?
- Grieving Over a Girlfriend: 7 Ways to Move on After a Break-up…Between Friends
- Bet You Didn’t Know: Secrets Behind the Making of “Poetic Justice”
- Am I The Problem? Finding Accountability Within
- Don’t Look Back: Are You Spending Too Much Time Obsessing Over Your Past?
- Where Are They Now? 10 Black Actresses Who Should Have Blown Up Big…
- What About Ciara? Knicks Star Amar’e Stoudemire Proposes To Mother of His Children