All Articles Tagged "the last fall"
So it may seem random for Lance Gross to be doling out dating/relationship tips on meeting and maintaining a baller but considering he recently played an NFL player in his movie “The Last Fall,” we thought it would be good to ask Gross, along with the film’s director Matthew Cherry, about what it takes for a woman to maintain with a professional athlete. Check it out.
As a former NFL player, Matthew Cherry understood that there were a lot of misconceptions about professional athletes and their respective lifestyles. His insight informed the making of his film “The Last Fall,” which he wrote and directed and which focuses the life of an NFL player (Lance Gross) in between jobs and struggling to establish a relationship with his high-school sweetheart.
Here, Gross and Cherry talk about what brought them together for this film and why it was important to include Black love in the storyline. Check it out.
Though she may not be a household name, Vanessa Bell Calloway has one of the most recognizable faces in Black Hollywood. The thespian has been acting since the early 80s and has appeared in countless television shows and movies. We got the chance to talk to the actress at the American Black Film Festival in Miami where she was promoting her latest project “The Last Fall.” Check it out.
More on Madame Noire!
- Might Don’t Make It: Why I Quit a New Job I Hated
- “Ho*s Be Winning!” 8 People Who Became Overnight Celebrities For Being Scandalous
- Not Just Another Bullying Victim: Why Does Karen Klein Matter So Much to Us?
- B**** Bad, Woman Good, Lady Better: Lupe Fiasco Gets the Bad Beyotch Meme Right
- How Important Is The Ring?
- Bet You Didn’t Know: Secrets Behind The Making of School Daze
- They’ve Got a Story To Tell: Celebs Who Went From Top Ramen to Top Dollar
Lance Gross’ stars in the upcoming movie ‘The Last Fall’, about a star athlete who is forced into retirement at 25. After returning home broke and unemployed, Kyle Bishop (Lance Gross) starts to pick up the pieces in his life and get back to normal. Until a series of events occurs that force him to make the same tough decisions in his life off field.
Watch the trailer here…
Will you be checking out this movie?