All Articles Tagged "The Game Fiancee"
I can’t explain this one so I’m just going to lay out the facts. The Game and his fiancée have changed their minds yet again and announced that their wedding is back on nine days after they called it off and one day before it’s originally scheduled date.
Tiffney Cambridge & Jayceon Taylor
have reconfirmed their intention to be wed in the very near future.
Please keep both the Bride & Groom in your prayers while respecting the privacy and intimacy of their relationship. We sincerely & humbly appreciate all the love & support we have received from our loved ones during this time – thank you.
(please disregard the date above, actual date is to be determined)
A new date for the big day is listed at the top of the website, August 31, 2012, along with a countdown that reads “35 DAYS TO GO!” I’m not sure if that is in fact the new date since the original wedding date was to be July 28, but that’s far from the top concern on my long list of questions. I want to know what happened in the past nine days since they called things off to make Tiffney have a change of heart. On Twitter, The Game openly admitted he was the cause of the call-off when he tweeted, “Just in case you blogs think I cancelled the wedding on some kool s***.. I didn’t.. She did cuz of my web of lies, cheating & lack of presence.” He fixed all of that in nine days?
Who knows what the real deal is between these two, I just hope they didn’t create faux drama for the sake of their reality show which, no surprise, is back on to. Jesus be a white picket fence.
What do you think about The Game’s wedding being back on?
More on Madame Noire!
- Where Are They Now? 9 Blue-Eyed Soul Singers We Used To Jam To
- He Might Be a Creepin’ Fool, But He’s a Talented One: 5 Classic Songs Stevie J Is Behind…
- The Devil Is a Lie: 7 Types of Hypocritical “Church Folk” Who Know They Need to Quit
- How Ya Going? 9 of Our Favorite Celebs Of Trinidadian Descent (There’s Some Surprises!)
- An Open Letter to My Single Sistas: Being Single is Not a Curse, It’s A Gift
- UGH! 10 Things Men Do That Drive Women Nuts
It was quite odd to find out that The Game’s wedding to Tiffney Cambridge was called off just 10 days before the ceremony and just two after we’d learned they were working on a reality show based around it. When most heard the news they assumed Tiffney finally got a clue and The Game basically admitted that’s exactly what happened on Twitter. Yesterday he sent out these tweets confirming the rumors:
So yes, The Game now joins the extraordinarily large league of men who didn’t realize what they had until it’s gone. With the nuptials being called off so close to the big day part of me wonders whether the reality show they were working on has anything to do with the cancellation. We all know how these shows are a curse to real-life relationships. Even though most couples usually don’t break up until after the shows air, it’s possible something could have come out during the taping. Or like you all said, maybe Tiffney was just like, um, this ain’t gone work.
More on Madame Noire!
- Where Are They Now? Talented R&B Divas Who’ve Gone MIA Over the Years
- But We’re Not Friends Though: How Do You Decline A Random Baby Shower Invite?
- MN Exclusive Part II: Jenifer Lewis Reflects on Her Struggle & Gives Advice to the Younger Generation
- Opening The Closet Door: 8 Singers Who Had To Deal With Speculation About Their Sexuality
- Aretha, Watch Your Back: 10 Stars Who Would Make Great Judges On “American Idol”
- Let Me Get You Straight, Girl! Advice To The Real ‘Housewives’ Of Atlanta!
- Did You Know They Dated? 10 Secret Lovers, Temporary Boos and Flings We Were Surprised By
Celebrity weddings seem to be the next genre to take over reality TV. Following in the footsteps of “Real Housewives of Atlanta’s” Kim Zolciak and Ochocinco and Evelyn Lozada, rapper The Game has landed a reality show about his walk down the aisle. Yes, someone is actually marrying this man.
Despite spitting on female fans and asking others to drop their tops at concerts, The Game seems to have admiration for at least one woman on this earth, his fiancée Tiffney Cambridge. Back in October, he proposed to his longtime girlfriend and mother of two of his children on the job by surprise and MTV caught the action live as The Game told cameras:
“As a man, this is that day where you throw your player card away and you kinda gotta step up and be a family man, and she deserves it. It’s been a long run, and we’ve been together at least seven years. We’ve been off, we’ve been on, we’ve been arguing, we fought. We had good times and bad times, and I think that at the end of the day, as a man, this is something that I owed to her and I owed to my family, so it was time.”
Now it’s apparently time to make some money off of that investment because the Cali native has teamed up with 51 Minds Entertainment, the masterminds behind “Flavor of Love,” “For The Love of Ray J,” “Lala’s Full Court Life,” and “TI and Tiny: The Family Hustle,” to film a reality show based around the couple’s walk down the aisle.
According to TMZ, the show would focus on The Game as a devoted family man (huh?) and all of the normal drama that surrounds nuptials. Though The Game hardly has the same family man/stand-up guy/likeability appeal as T.I., someone seems to think this is a good idea. Production already began earlier this month and so far the team has met with MTV and VH1 to discuss distribution. I’m pretty sure the latter will be all over it as they have taken quite the liking to entertaining black audiences by the millions, although if this show is really as sensible as it’s being marketed, they may have to pass for another iteration of some type of ”wives” or “Love and Hip-Hop.”
Check out how The Game proposed to Tiffney here. What do you think about this show concept? Would you watch?
Get More: Music News
More on Madame Noire!
- Reel Love: Our Favorite TV and Movie Couples
- NEVER STOP, NEVER GIVE UP: 7 Things You Should Never Stop Doing For A Woman
- WHAT ABOUT YOUR FRIENDS? Are These Celebs Still Besties?
- SIZZLING HOT: 10 Sundresses To Wear Now!
- You Know You Wrong For That! 6 Lies We Tell Our Girlfriends
- Rude or Real? Would You Mind A Woman Asking You Where You Got “Your Hair”?
- Where My Girls At? Sometimes Being Married Means Being Left Out