All Articles Tagged "tempestt bledsoe"
It’s been long overdue, but Bill Cosby and his TV daughter Tempestt Bledsoe finally had a one-on-one reunion on “Late Night with Jimmy Fallon” Friday night, proving the two haven’t lost their chemistry in the 20 years since “The Cosby Show” went off the air.
In a stroke of pure genius, Jimmy had both “Cosbys” on to promote their current projects. Bill was there to talk about his new book, I Didn’t Ask To Be Born, while Tempesst was discussing her new NBC sitcom, Guys With Kids. Since Jimmy is the producer of Tempestt’s show, it only makes sense that he organized this on-air reunion last Friday. At 75, Bill didn’t miss a beat when it came to the jokes during his segments, like when Tempesst said that the two of them get together often. He told her not to lie, joking:
“Sometimes my checks are late and that’s when I see Tempestt.”
See what I mean?
Overall, it was clear Bill wasn’t just a TV dad to the kids he saw grow up on his show. Check out clips of their interview below.
We’ve been watching Tempestt Bledsoe since her days on the legendary “Cosby Show.” But now, as a grown woman she’s onto a new project, a new show depicting a positive black family. We had the opportunity to speak with Tempestt about her new show “Guys with Kids,” her thoughts on men who make less than their women and that luscious mane of hers.
More on Madame Noire!
- Where Are They Now? Flavor of Love, Reader’s Request Edition
- The Blackest Eye: Tales of the Light Skinned Girl Who Wanted to Be Darker
- Cute Kid Alert: Fantasia Debuts Her Son, Dallas, Lil Wayne’s Son With Nivea, And A Lot More
- Choose Your Battles: Why Do Some Black Folks Snap On Customer Service Workers Over Petty Things?
- My Life: Taught To Have Brains In The “Absence” of Beauty
- When Keeping It Real Goes Right & Wrong: Celebs Who We Like More And Less After Doing Reality TV
- Single Black Male: 7 Reasons Black Men Take Longer to Put a Ring On It