All Articles Tagged "Tel Aviv"
If you were one of those people worried for Lauryn Hill after finding out that her ex, and the father of five of her children, Rohan, was getting married to someone else, it looks like you have nothing to be worried about. In a recent picture of the mom and her kids, she and the brood are all smiles. The two oldest individuals on the far right are Nico and Eden, Rohan’s children from a previous relationship with “ex-wife” Geraldine Khawly. The others are Sarah (the cutie with the braids), Selah (in the striped shirt), Micah (being held), John and Joshua (in the far right). Little Micah is the baby boy that Hill had last year (he isn’t Rohan’s son). These kids are too cute! And may I add, Nico and Eden look exactly alike. Kind of cool, a little creepy, but very cute. Check out a few other photos of Lauryn’s kids (and friends/family) living it up in Kingston, Jamaica, and playing around at Mystic Mountain, courtesy of BlackCelebKids.com:
And the Marley children aren’t the only ones who went on a vacation recently. Madonna and her growing family flew to Tel Aviv, Israel for her concert, and before her performance, her kids hit the beach. Her daughter, Mercy James, and son, David Banda Mwale Ciccone Ritchie, played around and seemed to have a good time while mom watched from the balcony above. Geez, I remember when these two were tiny! Time sure does fly…
And last but not least, Corrinne Foxx, the daughter of actor/singer Jamie Foxx, went to prom with her boyfriend recently. The 18-year-old posted this prom photo to her Twitter and now little miss thing is all grown up and looking fabulous. How adorable. Her caption: “My love <3″ Awwww!
More on Madame Noire!
- Things I Learned While Rocking Relaxed Hair, Natural Hair, and No Hair At All
- I’m a Little Uncomfortable With Michelle O’s Love For Beyoncé, Are You?
- Don’t Be a Ratchet Rat: 7 Manners Everyone Should Mind…Or Risk Getting Snapped On
- Haute Hats: When It’s Hot, Keep Your Cool With These 7 Stylish Looksl
- Sheila E. Says Music Healed Wounds From a Traumatic Childhood Incident
- Get Under Your Skin: How To Renew & Maintain Your Skin
- The Hair She Dared to Wear: The Coiffures of Patti Labelle