All Articles Tagged "tall celebrity women"
Some celebrities just tower over the rest. Standing at 5 feet and 11 inches or more, these 15 women command attention whenever they walk into a room.
Model turned mogul Kimora Lee Simmons put her stature to good use. Standing at an even six feet, Simmons got her start in modeling early on. By the time she was ten years old, Simmons was 5 feet, 10 inches tall. Her mother enrolled her into modeling classes at the age of 11 and soon after Simmons found herself in Paris. Growing up in St. Louis, Missouri, Simmons was picked on because of her ethnicity and height. The 37-year-old mother of three credits modeling with giving her the confidence that she has now: “[Modeling] was a real turning point for me because everything that people considered weird about me before, well, suddenly Karl Lagerfeld said it was OK. He’s one of the biggest names in fashion, so all of a sudden it gave me a validity and introduced me to a whole other world.”
Tags:aisha tyler, Donald Trump, elle macpherson, Ethan Hawke, geena davis, Gisele Bundchen, ivana trump, ivanka trump, jordin sparks, kimora lee simmons, leggiest celebrity women, nene leakes, Nicci Gilbert, Nicole Kidman, Rebecca Romijn, stacy keibler, tall actresses, tall celebrity women, tall entertainers, tall singers, tallest celebrities, Taylor Swift, Tom Brady, uma thurman, Wendy Williams
Though a lot of men like women to be short and petite, in Hollywood there are a lot of gorgeous girls taller than the average woman. Some would say that extremely tall women are overly masculine and don’t fit the standard, but who could argue with long slender legs that seem to never end?
Here are 15 tall female celebrities that pull off the “Amazon Woman” look flawlessly.
Yolanda Adams – 6’1″
Check out more tall beauties on StyleBlazer.com.
More on Madame Noire!
- You Stole My Steez: 8 Musicians Who People Say Got Famous Copying Other Singers
- What Are We Playing For? Why Competition In a Relationship Makes Both Partners Lose
- Good Sex, Are You Having It? The Importance of Communication In The Bedroom
- The Time I was Sexually Assaulted…by a Woman
- True Life: I’ve Done Crazy Things to Impress People…
- Wayne Brady, Bill Maher and The Problem With What Black Manhood Means to NON-Black People
- 8 Things We Want To Tell Our Potential Suitors: The First Date No No’s For Men