All Articles Tagged "Tahiry Rose"
Last night, VH1 and Mona Scott-Young held a premiere screening of “Love & Hip-Hop New York” and we were there to catch all the ratchetness as it unfolded. I wish I could say some of the things we witnessed was just for the cameras but it wasn’t — most times they weren’t even rolling. That means what you see of these people when the third season premieres Monday night at 8pm is absolutely who they are in real-life — skin-tight dresses, drunken slurs, ragged weaves, stank attitudes and all. Though next week we’ll show you all our exclusive one-on-one chats with the cast members, we couldn’t wait to bust out the classic moments and insider info we peeped last night. Oh and here’s the super trailer in case you need a debriefing before you dig in. Happy ratchetry!
Joe was with his main squeeze Tahiry for about 5 years strong until they called it quits back in 2009. Later that same year, Joe snatched up Latina model/music artist Somaya Reece [From Love & Hip-Hop NYC]. For a hot second, he was flaunting her around as his new arm candy but it wasn’t long before that relationship ended badly and, in true Joe Budden fashion, he went in on Somaya and aired her out via Twitter and YouTube. Needless to say, things got real ugly real fast.To make a long story short. Homemade youtube videos were made from both Somaya and Joe Budden with “F***in lunatic” insults and “erectile dysfuntion” claims by Somaya. In the meantime, Tahiry managed to stay pretty lowkey for the most part until a video of her mocking Somaya surfaced on the internet. Now Somaya and Tahiry hate each other. More recently, rumors of Tahiry and Joey rekindling their spark have been swirling since an emotional viral video of the two discussing their past relationship woes hit the net last December. This was after Joe Budden put his girlfriend at the time, Esther Baxter on blast in a song.
More on Madame Noire!
- Single Black Male: Is It Okay To Judge Someone By Her Exes?
- “No Shame Day”: How I Relate To The Fight Against Mental Illness And The Stigma In The Black Community
- Where Are They Now? Flavor of Love Edition
- Hair Me Out! Mane Mishaps To Avoid At All Costs….
- And They Say Only Black Women are Bitter? Why Bitter Black Men Need To Have a Seat…Several
- One Piece of Advice? Be Done With Ambivalent Men and ‘Settle’ For The One Who Likes You
- Bet You Didn’t Know: Secrets Behind the Making of “Set It Off”