All Articles Tagged "T.I. and Tiny"
It looks like Tiny is following in the footsteps of her former groupmate Kandi Burruss with a talk show featuring her and her girls. Except while the topic of discussion on Kandi’s Kandi Koated Nights webs show is enough to make even the most sexually experienced women blush, Tiny will be keeping things a little more lighthearted.
This morning, T.I. and his wife stopped by VH1′s Morning buzz, and Tiny spilled the beans on her new show which will find its home on the network.
“I’m very excited about [it],” Tiny said. “I’ve been wanting to do a late night talk show with my homegirls, my friends, for a while now. So I have my new show, it’s called ‘Tiny Tonight’ and it’s going to be a late night talk show, the first late night talk show on VH1. It’s just me and my homegirls and we’re talking about what’s going on in the world. It’s a younger, next generation of ‘The View.’
On the first season of “T.I. and Tin’y Family Hustle,” The brains behind the OMG Girlz shared her hopes of debuting a late night show such as this and it looks like she’s made it happen. That’s not all that’s on Tiny’s mind either. When pressed, she shared plans to start a lingerie line, if T.I. approves. That clearly is a big “if” because when the host asked his thoughts on the project, he said through tight lips:
Back to the talk show. It’ll be interesting to see what homegirls Tiny brings along for the ride. She had a reality show with Toya Wright before and the two are clearly close so it wouldn’t be too far fetched to see her get a permanent spot. I’m sure she wouldn’t mind stealing some shine from K. Michelle if they shared the same network either. Since Tiny dipped into some sex tips on the morning show today, she might want to bring Kandi in on this too. We shall see.
Check out the couple’s interview here. What do you think about Tiny getting her own nighttime talk show?
More on Madame Noire!
- Where Are They Now? 11 Of The Most Rachet, Lovable and Controversial Black Folks From “The Real World”
- Ask a Very Smart Brotha: He Got Someone Else Pregnant But Says He Wants to Be With Me
- So,You Acted a Fool, Now What? 6 Ways to Move Past Your Spazz Out
- I’m Your Woman, Not Your Nanny: The Difference Between Supporting and Enabling a Lazy Man
- Why I Prefer the Company of Men Over Women
- Don’t Mess With Her! 6 of Aretha Franklin’s Most Diva-ish Moments
- They Said What Now!? 7 Songs That Don’t Mean What You Think They Do…
Celebrities airing out their personal business on reality TV shows have become the new normal instead of the standard back in the day when celebs used to ask, if not beg for privacy. Some make guest appearances while others devote an entire show to putting their lives under a microscope. The exposure has either helped or hurt the following celebs.
Tia and Tamera
Tia and Tamera are just like any other sisters and that’s a good thing. They can mix like oil and water but there’s nothing thicker than blood. They might get on each other’s nerves on the show, like when Tamera thought Tia wasn’t doing her part to help with her wedding in the first season of their show, “Tia & Tamera.” Tia was pregnant and was limited in what she could do but still wanted to be her maid of honor. However, the famous twins definitely have each other’s backs. The second season is already showcasing the unique dynamic between the twins, but at the end of each episode, we know that they’re going to be solid. “Tia & Tamera” the second time around is still must see TV and after showing a more personal side of themselves, we like them a lot more (though some say Tamera works their last nerve sometimes…).
LL Cool J let it be known that some guys want an “around-the-way girl,” but some ladies also want an ‘around-the-way guy.’ Don’t good girls always seem to love bad boys. Then again, so do bad girls. We rounded up seven ladies who are as crazy about their “around-the-way” boos as they are about their designer gear. Hmmm, we wonder whose fashion sense has rubbed off on whom. In some cases, it’s crystal clear which partner sets the couple’s style ablaze (and pssst, it isn’t always the woman!).
For the gallery of upgrades, visit StyleBlazer.com.
More on Madame Noire!
- Dating Before Divorced! These Folks Just Couln’t Wait…
- Not So Famous Sisters of Famous Black Celebrities Part III
- LASH OUT! The 7 Best Mascaras For Lash Length – EDITOR PICKS
- Relationship Reflections: Things To Think About After The Breakup
- Oh No She Didn’t: Tyra Banks Fires Jay Manuel, Nigel Barker, and J.Alexander from ANTM
- Brooklyn Man Locked Up Nearly a Year for Rape Even Though Victim Recanted Story
- ‘Broke’: New Documentary Looks at How Pro Athletes (Foolishly) Lose All Their Money
- Is Church A Waste of Time?