All Articles Tagged "swexy"
As you can see, tonight’s Evening Eye Candy is on the white chocolate side. And not because we just felt it so necessary to change things up, but because, plain and simple, Ryan Gosling is HOT! If you think not, well, that’s cool, but since the days of The Notebook we’ve been giving him the subtle eye. But after films like Crazy, Stupid Love and even his heartbreaking turn in the film Blue Valentine, no more eye. We’re trying to get at that. The 31-year-old Academy Award nominated actor is smart, funny, muscular, and mad successful already. If that doesn’t pique your interest, then nothing will. Or maybe these photos might. Check it!
Taraji P. Henson Talks Michael Ealy: ‘He Licked The Chocolate Off. I Was Like ‘I Need Another Take.’
Ladies, it’s time to envy Taraji P. Henson. Not only was she granted the opportunity to lock lips with Michael Ealy on their new movie, ‘Think Like A Man’ which hits theaters this Friday, he also licked the icing off of that cake cake cake. [Okay, just kid.... but he did lick the chocolate off of her body in the movie.]
More on Madame Noire!
- Nicki Who? 7 Female MCs Who Could Be Coming For Nicki Minaj’s Spot
- Does Cohabitation Set A Bad Example?
- Think Like A Man Cast Tells Madame Noire Why Folks Need To See This Film
- Please, Baby Baby Baby, Please: 6 Things Men Say and Do When They Want You Back
- Tuesday Talk: Lamman Rucker Discusses Forplai, For Play And Foreplay
- NEW EPISODE: “Ask A Black Man” Episode 4: The Marriage Episode
- Just Like His Big Bro: Usher’s Little Brother Has Custody Drama
- The Pros And Cons Of Dating A Male Virgin
Sure, he seduced our senses as the stunning Sheriff Troy in Tyler Perry’s Why Did I Get Married and Why Did I Get Married Too movies and gave us lots to laugh about in the sitcom Meet The Browns. Most fans can and will appreciate his fine acting chops, but there’s so much more to the man. For instance, he’s a founding member of the Black Gents of Hollywood, an all-Black male theatre company. The current production, Black Angels Over Tuskegee, is one of the longest running off-Broadway productions in New York City.
He’s a relationship coach, of sorts anyway, freely doling out sage advice to his female friends. “You have to know where to find us [men]. You have to know where to go and sometimes, pay a little more attention to some of the men right under your nose,” Lamman says. “We’re here.”
If you’re single and looking, take note. Lamman even recommends a few places to find brothers including the aforementioned theatre company and the National Society of Black Engineers (NSBE). He emceed a gala for the latter recently and happens to enjoy the company of mathematicians, engineers and scientists. Oh yes, he holds a Masters in IT and a Bachelor’s in education (image how exciting parent-teacher night was).
And alas, he’s co-founder of unisex signature body line called, forplai (forplai.com). “Often, a lot of bath and body products smell like flowers and vanilla. I’m not really trying to smell like [that],” Lamman says. With body butters and mists called passion and purity, it’s easy to image what his definition of for play and foreplay are. Want to know more about the actor-activist-educator-entrepreneur? Keep reading.
Platinum-selling soul singer Maxwell will soon kick off his first shows since 2010, touring LA, Atlanta, and Newark over the summer.
The Grammy award-winning superstar, praised by critics for his sultry performances, has announced this will also mark the first time ever that he performs his four best-selling albums (Maxwell’s Urban Hang Suite, Embrya, Now, and BLACKsummer’snight) in their entirety.
Maxwell and his eleven piece band will be debuting tracks from all four albums that have never been performed live.
An artist widely recognized for having re-vamped the sub-genre of “neo-soul,” Maxwell received across-the-board rave reviews following his last tour in 2010, Maxwell & Jill Scott: The Tour.
For the complete story and tour dates, visit TheGrio.com.
More on Madame Noire!
- Bet You Didn’t Know: Secrets Behind the Making of “Boomerang”
- Asymmetrical Hair Styles: 7 Celebs That Are A Cut Above The Rest
- Can You See Me? 6 Signs You May Be An Attention Seeker
- Will You Watch? Jim Jones and Chrissy Lampkin Snag VH1 Spinoff
- He’s Baaack: Larenz Tate Starring in New Film, ‘Gun Hill’
- Why There’s No Hope For The Real Housewives of Atlanta
- Too Soon? SNL Spoofs Trayvon Martin Coverage
- Nicki Minaj’s Family Says She Exaggerated Her Father’s Abuse
Okay, okay, traditionally, everyone has or wants that one special someone to go home to and play kissy face with. But what if you’re just not a one-person woman? People may pretend it’s a big deal, but really, it’s okay. The Frisky thinks so too. That’s why they came up with ten ways to juggle more than one lover… if polyamory is your thing.
You’ve got a whole lot of love and you want to give it away to every Tom, package and Mary! While swinging around town, perking up your love life with new stud muffins sounds oh-so-swexy, there are some pitfalls of passion that could ruin the relationship you’ve already got going on. Loving more than one person at a time, or polyamory, is an exciting lifestyle, but you’ve got to make sure you’re not living too dangerously. You have to look out for jealousy, fear and, of course, number one. So, here are some tips on how to juggle multiple partners and safely share your fun lovin’ attitude about swex after the jump….
For all the frisky tips, visit HelloBeautiful.com.
More on Madame Noire!
- Happy Until They Got Married: Broken Celebrity Couples
- Training Day: Things You Should Never Have To Teach Your Man
- Mo’ Money Mo’ Problems: Mega Millions Winner Won’t Share Money With Lotto Pool
- Do You Go Too Hard For Your Favorite Celebrity?
- Uh Oh: Is Swizz Beatz Creeping With His Ex?
- Charlie Bell:Kenya’s Recklessly Spending My Money To Get Back At Me
- An Open Letter To Mary J. Blige Re: Her Buffoonish Burger King Commercial
- What Does It Really Mean To Think Like A Man?
From proper application to proper storage, some tips for ultimate condom mastery.
No matter what you call them—rubber raincoats, love gloves, etc.—condoms come in pretty handy. Scratch that, they come in incredibly handy. What other piece of latex do you know that helps prevent disease and pregnancy while simultaneously stimulating “for her pleasure”?
The “how to” for condoms seems pretty simple, but as with all sex-related necessities, some complications may arise. Luckily for all of you who didn’t get a complete rundown of “Captain Condom” in your high school health class, here are a few must-know facts about those little love gloves to keep your sexual sailing as smooth as possible.
Want to take in all the tips? Visit YourTango.com.
More on Madame Noire!
- When Tweeting Goes Wrong: 6 Celebrity Scuffles & Screw Ups On Twitter
- Are You In Love With Being In Love? Reasons Why Being A Romantic Can Ruin You
- Star Wars: The Best Of Celebrity Feuds
- “Ask A Black Man” Episode 1: Life Of A Single Man (Extended Cut)
- Check Your Child: 8 Tips For Keeping Your Daughter Off The Pole
- Don’t Text Your Ex! Thing To Tell Yourself Before Picking Up The Phone
- Take It To The Floor: Maxi Dresses That Will Sweep You Into Spring
- Give & Take: Signs That You Are Too Much Of A Giver
Bringing you fashion or beauty tips to help you feel simply divine. 5 Simple Steps To Get Hot Feet
We Goddesses love shoes right? Well I do NOW … for a few years I was on ‘simplify my shoes’ kick and had only one pair of sensible black shoes during those dark days … but I digress. Many shoes that show off our delightful feet are open and strappy.
But what happens when you take your feet out of woolly socks for the first time in months and see just what they’ve been doing in the dark?
Ladies, scrub the bottom of your feet so they’re smooth!
For the complete story, visit YourTango.com.
More on Madame Noire!
- Shequoiya, Cordozar And Other Amusing Middle Names Of Black CelebsII
- The Fashion Police’s Most Wanted: 6 Celebrities Whose Style Should Be A Crime
- Chaka Khan, Angela Bassett And Other Celebs Create ‘Super Life’ Video In Trayvon Martin’s Memory
- Tami Roman Suffers Mild Heart Attack
- Would You Let A Man Upgrade You?
- Allen Iverson Says No To Divorce Because He’s Still Getting It On With His Wife
- Introducing Caviar Nails-The Next Nail Trent You’ll Be Beading + How-To Video
- Style To Steal or Girl, Stop: June Ambrose, La La Anthony & Adrienne Bailon