All Articles Tagged "suspicions"
Women usually have a sixth sense when it comes to men and relationships – an uncanny ability to tell when something isn’t quite right, even if she can’t put her finger on it. While some women need a full-out confession when it comes to indiscretions, others use their innate ability to discern if a man may be hiding something from her. The trick though, is being able to tell the difference between a gut feeling, and paranoia. When we’re smitten – or insecure – our radar can be a bit off. Love is blind…deaf…and dumb sometimes, so if you’re not sure if your man (or woman) is guilty of or hiding something, keep your eyes and ears open for these clues.
By Dr. Susan Pazak
If you suspect your husband has checked out of your marriage emotionally, and you just want him to come clean so that you can have an honest dialogue about the state of your union, clinical psychologist Dr. Susan Pazak has advice. The YourTango Expert explains what to do when you feel like your husband isn’t being completely candid with his thoughts and feelings about your marriage.
Check out her advice for confronting your husband on YourTango.com.
More on Madame Noire!
- Ask a Very Smart Brotha Live: Dealing With His Crazy Baby Mother & Can You Get Over Wack Sex?
- The Thrill is Gone: 7 TV Shows That Need To Call It Quits…Like Yesterday
- Giving You The Best That I Got: 7 Signs You Might Be Giving Too Much In Your Relationship
- Where You Been Cherie Johnson?
- Grieving Over a Girlfriend: 7 Ways to Move on After a Break-up…Between Friends
- Why I Think Natural Hair is Indeed a Political Statement
- Well, Hiya To You! Shouting Out Some Of Our Favorite Black Imports From Britain