All Articles Tagged "summer office apparel"
As the weather heats up, you can inject some fun into your 9-to-5 wardrobe by incorporating a few Spring/Summer 2012 trends. Add a little spark to even the most conservative Corporate America looks by adding these five summer trends to your office attire.
Peplum: This has been worn on the runways and by celebrity trendsetters including Solange, who wore a bright yellow peplum gown by Rachel Roy to this year’s Met Gala. You can take this look to work with a peplum top like this Zara option ($59.90), and match it with a pencil skirt and a skinny belt.
Check out the other four trendy pieces you should add to your office wardrobe this season on BlackEnterprise.com.
More on Madame Noire!
- Bet You Didn’t Know: Secrets Behind The Making of School Daze
- They’ve Got a Story To Tell: Celebs Who Went From Top Ramen to Top Dollar
- If I Wanted to Deal With Kids, I’d Have My Own: A Letter to Parents Who Think Everyone Loves Their Kid as Much as They Do
- Let’s Talk, Ladies: Are You Afraid Of The “S” Word?
- My Story: For Colored Girls Who’ve Considered Suicide When the Law Couldn’t Protect Them From Incest
- Evening Eye Candy: NFL Baller Ray Edwards
- HALF ON A BABY: The Top 7 Ways You’ll Know He’s Ready For Kids