All Articles Tagged "summer makeup"
This season has quickly crossed the line from fun-in-the-sun weather to scorching hot temperatures, making it almost impossible to enjoy the summer. Besides the heat and humidity making for an uncomfortable day, it also becomes difficult to preserve the look that you left home with before being attacked by the blistering heat; and yes I meant attacked.
Instead of trying to fight the heat…trust me you’ll lose…find ways to work with it in a way that your beauty won’t be compromised. Simply put, this summer it may take a bit more work to avoid looking a hot mess when the temperature is so hot.
Here are a few tips that may help you stay cool and cute in the heat and humidity.
One thing about summer that we absolutely can’t get enough of are the endless hair and makeup options. Seriously, there aren’t enough days in summer for us to try a different out one every day of the season. We just may need to switch coasts!
Though there are literally a gazillion great summer looks, we somehow managed to pick out our 10 faves to-date. Check them out…
1. Bright Lipstick
Though we love a bold lip year-round, summer practically screams for a vivid pink, coral, or tangerine pout. We love it paired with very little else on the face for day and add all the drama and then some for night.
Check out more favorite summer looks on celebs at StyleBlazer.com.
More on Madame Noire!
- Single Black Male: Is It Okay To Judge Someone By Her Exes?
- “No Shame Day”: How I Relate To The Fight Against Mental Illness And The Stigma In The Black Community
- Where Are They Now? Flavor of Love Edition
- Hair Me Out! Mane Mishaps To Avoid At All Costs….
- And They Say Only Black Women are Bitter? Why Bitter Black Men Need To Have a Seat…Several
- One Piece of Advice? Be Done With Ambivalent Men and ‘Settle’ For The One Who Likes You
- Bet You Didn’t Know: Secrets Behind the Making of “Set It Off”
Summer weather presents a lot of challenges when it comes to keeping your makeup looking beautiful all day long. Melting foundation, disappearing eye shadow and running mascara are just some of the most common issues experienced. But the right products and a few adjustments to your routine can help you avoid these problems.
Here’s a look: