All Articles Tagged "summer looks"
One thing about summer that we absolutely can’t get enough of are the endless hair and makeup options. Seriously, there aren’t enough days in summer for us to try a different out one every day of the season. We just may need to switch coasts!
Though there are literally a gazillion great summer looks, we somehow managed to pick out our 10 faves to-date. Check them out…
1. Bright Lipstick
Though we love a bold lip year-round, summer practically screams for a vivid pink, coral, or tangerine pout. We love it paired with very little else on the face for day and add all the drama and then some for night.
Check out more favorite summer looks on celebs at StyleBlazer.com.
More on Madame Noire!
- Single Black Male: Is It Okay To Judge Someone By Her Exes?
- “No Shame Day”: How I Relate To The Fight Against Mental Illness And The Stigma In The Black Community
- Where Are They Now? Flavor of Love Edition
- Hair Me Out! Mane Mishaps To Avoid At All Costs….
- And They Say Only Black Women are Bitter? Why Bitter Black Men Need To Have a Seat…Several
- One Piece of Advice? Be Done With Ambivalent Men and ‘Settle’ For The One Who Likes You
- Bet You Didn’t Know: Secrets Behind the Making of “Set It Off”
This summer season it’s all about bright,in your face neon everything from apparel to shoes and accessories! Any outfit can be taken to the next level with these bright fun footwear. Keep it casual during the day by pairing with a maxi dress or shorts and glam it up at night with a mini or skinnies.
See where you can scoop some of these fly shoes and accessories at HelloBeautiful.com.
More on Madame Noire!
- Wrap It Up: 7 Things In Entertainment We’re Tired As Hell of Seeing
- When The Real World Gets TOO Real: How Corporate America Almost Damaged My Self-Esteem
- Don’t Ignore the Crazy, Don’t Rationalize the Brokenness: A Cautionary Dating Tale
- Ask a Very Smart Brotha Live: Signing Papers & Dating Younger Men
- Real and Relaxed? My Journey In Relapsing Back to the Creamy Crack
- Bet You Didn’t Know: Secrets Behind the Making of “The Color Purple”
- Girl, Stop Trippin’: 6 Things He Just Doesn’t Care About