All Articles Tagged "summer hair cuts"
In summer, just like how people cut back on the amount of clothes they wear, some of us cut off some of the length we wear on our strands. Looking for a cute new cropped style to beat the summer heat? We picked out five hot short hair looks that will have you immediately hitting print and sashaying down to your stylist for an appointment.
1. The Faux Hawk
Show off those awesome cheekbones with this fun and sassy cut. Add texture and wear it flipped up (using a touch of Tancho Tique Stick to get the hair to stay put); or comb it down for the office. This cut is all about versatility.
Check out four more cute cuts for the summer on StyleBlazer.com.
More on Madame Noire!
- Bet You Didn’t Know: Secrets Behind The Making of School Daze
- They’ve Got a Story To Tell: Celebs Who Went From Top Ramen to Top Dollar
- If I Wanted to Deal With Kids, I’d Have My Own: A Letter to Parents Who Think Everyone Loves Their Kid as Much as They Do
- Let’s Talk, Ladies: Are You Afraid Of The “S” Word?
- My Story: For Colored Girls Who’ve Considered Suicide When the Law Couldn’t Protect Them From Incest
- Evening Eye Candy: NFL Baller Ray Edwards
- HALF ON A BABY: The Top 7 Ways You’ll Know He’s Ready For Kids