All Articles Tagged "Summer Dreaming"
Looking for a summer anthem???
Well, you might want to keep looking…(I’m just saying). Kelly Rowland released a new video for her track, “Summer Dreaming,” which is a remake of the song of the same name by Kate Yanai. Rowland re-did the song as part of a collaboration with Bacardi for their 150th anniversary. She looks absolutely stunning in colorful pieces while partying in Barcelona and posing poolside, but the song…it’s okay, I guess. A little too Z100 pop-ish for my tastes, but hey, it might be your jam. Check out the video below and let us know your thoughts:
If that wasn’t enough, Dawn Richard, formerly of Danity Kane and Diddy-Dirty Money, released a new video for a song she is pushing called “Automatic.” The song is off of her EP, Armor On, and the video shows Richard decked out in body paint and little clothing as she displays some interesting choreography and gyrates a bit. This chick is pretty freaking talented, and it’s beyond me why she’s not doing bigger things as a solo artist yet. Maybe this video will help? Check it:
Roc Nation singer and one of our favorite chicks, Melanie Fiona, teamed up with fellow Roc Nation signee and cutie J. Cole for the video “This Time.” Getting her “Big Comfy Couch” on, Fiona plays around on a clock, sits in an hourglass and rocks a fitted cap repping the “MF” life for her track with Cole World. Digging the song as it’s definitely something different for the ballad singer. What do you think?
So…pass or play?
More on Madame Noire!
- LIVIN’ LARGE! Celebs Who Made It BIG By Being BIG
- DOPE DENIM! 12 Of The Hottest Summer Denim Dresses
- GO WITH YOUR GUT: 7 Times Women Should Trust Their Intuition
- He’s Just Not That Into You: 7 Lines That Simply Mean He Doesn’t Like You
- Don’t Be His Fool, or His Doormat: Excuses Women Need to Stop Making For Men
- OOoo Girl, No! 6 Hair Mistakes You Need Not Make
- You Could’ve Kept That: 9 Movie Remakes and Sequels That Shouldn’t Have Seen the Light of Day