All Articles Tagged "stylish celebs"
While the jury is still out on whether or not actress Zoe Saldana is a suitable fit to play the role as legendary singer Nina Simone in the biopic Nina, we can certainly swing the gavel and call to order that this talented Jersey girl gets glam like the best of them. Although she has been found guilty of a few red carpet mishaps—like the unpopular purple poofy Givenchy number she wore to the 2010 Oscars—she continues to hit the red carpet fashionably poised while serving up incredibly fierce looks. And just as we love to see her vamp it up and get glamorous—from show-stopping gowns to sassy sequin shifts, we adore catching glimpses of the fresh face beauty and her casual chic style when off-duty. With the Emmys just a week away, (providing she attends) we can’t wait to see what this Dominican-Puerto Rican beauty will be delivering up on the red carpet. In the meantime, let’s get into a few of our favorite looks from the stylish, Zoe Saldana.
Style is no foreign concept to black people. For centuries we’ve either invented and trademarked trends or altered someone else’s fashions to make them our own. Black Voices.com compiled a list of black men who’ve embodied this quality over the years.
Head over to Black Voices see which celebs have been on the cutting edge when it comes to fashion.
More on Madame Noire!
- Canada Eh? 8 Celebrities We Didn’t Know Were Canadian
- Let Me Have My Shine!: How Jealousy Ruins Relationships
- Black Don’t Crack: Men Who Look Darn Good For Their Age
- “Mommy, Are We Born This Way Until We Get A Weave?”
- 10 Bad Habits That Get In the Way of Good Relationships
- Lil Kim Needs Some Friends
- When It’s Not Worth Fixing
- Why Your Clothing, Your Man, Your Hair and Reality TV Don’t Define Black Women