All Articles Tagged "strip clubs"
If you’ve been in a long-term relationship, chances are the spark may have dimmed, or even disappeared, from your love/sex life. Sure, you may still do the do, but the fireworks aren’t poppin’ like they used to. Even if you think there’s nothing wrong with your relationship and that your man isn’t going nowhere, that’s no reason to get complacent between the sheets. You may be the best lover he’s ever had, and while you think you’ve got it going on, there’s always room for improvement. If you’re in a bit of a rut, or want to bring some life back to the bedroom, here are 14 things to try to get that fire burning again.
Let’s face it, the pickings are slim out there. There is no such thing as a perfect man, and you’ve managed to find one who has about 75% of what you prefer in a perfect mate on your “check list.” But what about those irritating little things that make up the other 25% of what drives you crazy? You hate that you love him so much…so much that you overlook some things that other women might dismiss a man over. If you’re a stickler for the perfect guy, give him a break and turn a blind eye to these minor indiscretions that are totally forgivable.
Sensing an opportunity is literally coming to their doorstep, strip clubs in Tampa are gearing up for the Republican National Convention by hiring more dancers, bringing in Sarah Palin look-a-likes and making their facilities more private.
Tampa and the surrounding area is known for having a high number of strip clubs, though other cities like Miami, New Orleans and, of course, Las Vegas also have their fair share. And as it turns out, the GOP convention is known for bringing a crowd that wants to visit them. According to The New York Times, club owners in Tampa spoke with those in other cities that have hosted the event and learned that GOP conventioneers are big spenders, shelling out an average $150 versus $50 for Democrats.
“…[R]evenue pours in during conventions, sometimes quadrupling earnings from a Super Bowl week,” the paper reports.
So ladies, if you know a man who’ll be going to a political convention this year or in the future, you know what’s up.
The newspaper also tosses in this interesting story from a dancer named Jazmin, who’s 19 years old.
Given the opportunity to stand up before a politician, she will do her job, naturally, but also share her own tale of financial struggle, as many voters here would do.
Laid off from a job in the Medicaid billing industry, she scraped by as a cashier at a grocery store. The paycheck scarcely covered her car payments, she said. Then a friend of a friend told her about the strip club, and now there she is, saving her money (the most she’s ever made) for nursing school.
Yesterday it was Adult Videos and today it’s the strip club. A woman wrote into a relationship advice forum at Your Tango.com because she was troubled, not by the fact that her boyfriend went to a strip club, but by the fact that he wouldn’t tell her what went down while he was there.
She’s a little bothered by this. We want to know what your advice would be to her; but before that, how do you feel about your man living it up at the strip club? Are you cool with it all together or would you at least want to know what went down once he got home.
Find out what the women at Your Tango think about this situation here.
More on Madame Noire!
- Dudes You Need to DVR: Hot Men We’re Currently Watching TV For
- Daddy’s Little Girls: Celebrity Men and Their Darling Daughters
- Why You Should Say “No” To His Offer of “Just Friends”
- Bump Up Your Bob! Spice Up Your Sleek Style With These Tips
- “OOooh Unn Uhhh” and Other Things Black Girls Say
- Celebrity Women Who Look Good With A Little Extra Weight
Every single person with functioning naughty bits has that “thing” that gets them riled up a bit quicker than anything else. I’ve seen and experienced a few interesting ones in my time that have given me remarkable insight into the minds of otherwise “normal” people. Don’t let the pastors and conservative politicians fool you in to believing that all-missionary-all-the-time is ever the path to sexual felicity; it’s usually those clowns who are publicly exposed for their bedroom idiosyncrasies!