All Articles Tagged "stress-free vacation"
You have Googled, planned, phoned and negotiated, finalized reservations and even purchased Hot undergarments for yourself and your companion. But have you forgotten the most important ingredient for the most romantic time of your life? Do you know what that important ingredient might be?
The answer is attitude. Attitude is affected by your energy and the way you feel. Will you feel on-edge or free-flowing, vibrant and Hot? It all comes down to attitude. Lets have a closer look at how your attitude can affect your romantic vacation. Traveling Solo? How To Meet Men On Vacation EXPERT
1. Remember: You are responsible for your own happiness. I am sure this is not earth shattering news to you, but you would be surprised at how many people embark on romantic trips expecting their partners to make them happy. If you want to make yourself happy and enjoyable to be around, it is a good idea to leave your judgments and criticisms at home. We are all wired in a way that allows us to let go of upsetting thoughts. Focus on what you appreciate about your surroundings and take your focus away from what you do not like.
For more tips on how to enjoy your vacation visit yourtango.com
More on Madame Noire!
- DY-NO-MITE!!! 8 Celebrities and the Roles That Typecast Them and Stunted Their Careers
- Why Won’t People Let Barack Obama Be Black?
- Do That Ish And Watch What Happens: 8 Things You Shouldn’t Do Without Consulting Your Husband
- Frank and His Odd Future: Why His Coming Out Is Cool, But Also Very Complicated
- Noire Naturals, Episode 3: Creating a Sophisticated Elegance
- Open Door Policy: The Truth About “Breaks” and Open Relationships
- Forget The Divorce Rate, I’m Still #TeamMarriage Because Other’s Failures Don’t Determine My Success