All Articles Tagged "street style"
The Essence Music Festival wrapped up last night and as expected, New Orleans didn’t just shut it down when it came to musical acts (D’Angelo, Mary J. Blige, and Chaka Khan to name a few), but everyone showed off their best threads. And the hot and hazy weather didn’t stop the fashionable ladies and gents from showing us how it’s done. The reoccurring theme was color, color…and more color. And for those who kept the look fairly simple with muted tones, they upped the ante with stellar accessories.
Take a look at some of Essence Music Festival’s best dressed guys and dolls on StyleBlazer.com.
More on Madame Noire!
- Never Thought They’d Make It: Couples We Didn’t Think Would Still Be Together!
- Back In The Day When I Was Young: Child Actors Who Aren’t So Little Anymore!
- Oral Transactions and Getting “Ghetto”: Moments in Reality TV That Had Everybody Talking
- They’re Not Just for Kids Anymore: How to Be Chic in Your Jellies This Summer
- Noire Naturals, Episode 3: Creating a Sophisticated Elegance
- Open Door Policy: The Truth About “Breaks” and Open Relationships
- DY-NO-MITE!!! 8 Celebrities and the Roles That Typecast Them and Stunted Their Careers
Fashion week is over. *Sad face.* But just because the shows are over doesn’t mean you still can’t gather some inspiration from the pictures…this time these aren’t looks from the runway but from the fly fashionistas on the street.
Check them out! You’re sure to see something you like and can incorporate in your own Fall wardrobe.
Check out these looks over at our sister site Styleblazer.com.