All Articles Tagged "so gone"
If you’ve heard the latest studio effort from Jill Scott, “Light of the Sun,” you know that Jilly from Philly brought the realness, as she’s been known to do. In her latest video, “So Gone (What My Mind Says),” featuring Houston native Paul Wall, Jill details how her boo’s “love equipment” has her thinking and behaving irrationally. “Dickmatized,” as she calls it. Some of ya’ll can relate. So, while the video oozes sensuality and sexiness, at the end of it you’ll ask yourself is it really worth it? Hmmm… points to ponder.
P.S. While some prefer Jill natural, I will not deny that her hair is BANGING in this video. Her flowing tresses definitely get my seal of approval.
More on Madame Noire!
- Sibling Rivalry: Related Stars Who Share The Spotlight
- The Anatomy of a Mean Girl: Part Good & Part Bad
- Halloween Costumes To Avoid
- High Bun It! 7 Hair Looks To Inspire A Perfect Updo
- Six Signs You May Be Forcing A Relationship
- Yup, You Said It: The Most Hilarious Reader Comments Of The Week
- There’s Just Something About Him: Our Favorite “Strangely” Attractive Guys