All Articles Tagged "skirt"
Beyonce hit Manhattan yesterday, sans baby Blue, in an outfit we’d expect to see on her younger sister Solange. Even though it’s a step in a different direction, we’re definitely feeling the multi-print skirt. Allegedly, she, her body guard Julius and Mama Tina were in the city running errands. What do you think of this look? I’m not feeling these particular shoes with this Bohemian look and I’m a bit tired of those glasses but there’s no denying she looks great. What do you think?
More on Madame Noire!
- You Can Call Me Crazy: 7 Women Who Acted A Fool On-Screen…And We Loved It
- 7 Things That Should Signal The End of A Relationship
- “Ask A Black Man” Episode 1: Life Of A Single Black Man (Extended Cut)
- He’s No Good For You: How To Stay Away
- Dawn Richards Keeps It Real About Splitting From Bad Boy, Danity Kane And Cheating Boyfriends
- Ask A Very Smart Brotha Live: Stolen Kidneys & Treating Your Man
- Be Kareful With Your Kotex! Mold Found On Kotex
- Looking Out: Tyler Perry Gives Bobbi Kristinia A Job
Leather and lace are two of the most intimidating fabrics. Don’t bother to look it up…it’s a fact. Seriously, what is scarier than resembling a character from the Matrix or channeling your inner gothic teenager this late in the game? We’re shuddering just thinking about it.
What if we told you, these are not your only options when it comes to wearing leather and lace? Stop laughing! Allow us to ease your fears with outfit ideas that combine the chic powers of leather and the demure allure of lace. Trust us, when these two fabrics are paired together, all bets are off!
So, take a deep breath and prepare yourself for pops of color, mixed prints, and texture, texture, texture! Okay, proceed…
*Note: Faux leather is used in some many instances for those wondering or worried.