All Articles Tagged "should you tell"
By Crystal Andrus
The easiest way to relive guilt associated with infidelity is to tell the person you betrayed that you cheated. However, according to a poll of over 100 YourTango Experts, when someone in a relationship has been unfaithful, it isn’t always best for him/her to tell his/her partner. So, what’s a person supposed to do to feel better about her unfaithful past? And is she destined to repeat her mistakes — or worse — in the future?
In this video, dating coach, author and YourTango Expert Crystal Andrus answers the following viewer question: I’ve never been honest with my ex-husband about an affair I had during our marriage, and I’m worried that my ability to keep secrets is a sign that I can’t be truly intimate with another person. Am I doomed to repeat this in another relationship?
See what Crystal Andrus has to say about telling an ex you cheated on YourTango.com.
More on Madame Noire!
- HALF ON A BABY: The Top 7 Ways You’ll Know He’s Ready For Kids
- Race To The Ring: Will These Women Get Their Famous Men To Put A Ring On It?
- Are You an Alpha Female?
- Let’s Talk, Ladies: Are You Afraid Of The “S” Word?
- My Story: For Colored Girls Who’ve Considered Suicide When the Law Couldn’t Protect Them From Incest
- Locs to Love: 7 Celebs With Fabulous Locs
- Noire Naturals, Episode 1: The Natural Twist Out