All Articles Tagged "should you tell a friend is cheating"
By. JohnGray, PhD
What’s worse than getting caught up in your own personal drama? Getting caught up in somebody else’s personal drama.
So, what would you do if a close confidante confided in you that she was cheating on her husband? As her friend, you might feel obliged to keep it a secret. After all, she implicitly asked you not to tell a soul. Eventually, however, you might be overcome by guilt and wonder whether you should tell her spouse about her infidelity.
See what Dr. Gray has to say about this situation on YourTango.com.
More on Madame Noire!
- Where Are They Now? Our Favorite Good and Bad Guys From “The Wire”
- Is This Real Love? How To Avoid Getting Into a Relationship That Does Not Exist
- Oh You’re a Freak, Huh? Good and Bad Ways to Surprise Him in Bed
- TLC Was Wrong, You Could Use a Good Scrub: 5 Must Have Scrubs & Exfoliants for Summer
- “The Decision,” Fake Marriages & Crispy Chicken: 9 Moments Celebs Can’t Seem to Live Down
- “Ho*s Be Winning!” 8 People Who Became Overnight Celebrities For Being Scandalous
- Peaches & Green: The Business Ventures & Side Hustles of the Real Housewives of Atlanta