All Articles Tagged "short hair cuts"
In summer, just like how people cut back on the amount of clothes they wear, some of us cut off some of the length we wear on our strands. Looking for a cute new cropped style to beat the summer heat? We picked out five hot short hair looks that will have you immediately hitting print and sashaying down to your stylist for an appointment.
1. The Faux Hawk
Show off those awesome cheekbones with this fun and sassy cut. Add texture and wear it flipped up (using a touch of Tancho Tique Stick to get the hair to stay put); or comb it down for the office. This cut is all about versatility.
Check out four more cute cuts for the summer on StyleBlazer.com.
More on Madame Noire!
- Bet You Didn’t Know: Secrets Behind The Making of School Daze
- They’ve Got a Story To Tell: Celebs Who Went From Top Ramen to Top Dollar
- If I Wanted to Deal With Kids, I’d Have My Own: A Letter to Parents Who Think Everyone Loves Their Kid as Much as They Do
- Let’s Talk, Ladies: Are You Afraid Of The “S” Word?
- My Story: For Colored Girls Who’ve Considered Suicide When the Law Couldn’t Protect Them From Incest
- Evening Eye Candy: NFL Baller Ray Edwards
- HALF ON A BABY: The Top 7 Ways You’ll Know He’s Ready For Kids
Who said bangs were the thing of the past? These celebrity divas clearly didn’t get that memo because they rocked their bangs with sass and style! See here at Stylebazer
We all know that Halle Berry is the queen of the short hairstyle. Ever since she first rocked that short cut in 1991′s Strictly Business (looking back it was definitely a bowl cut), sisters have been shedding their long hair-both natural and weaves-and running to the salon to get their tresses cut into a cute pixie style, a shaved side, a tapered cut, and a side-wept bang. Here’s our list of 12 more Madames who rock short hairstyles the best!