All Articles Tagged "shaved head"
I think I got so used to Cassie being a fab model and Diddy’s arm candy that I forgot that she originally came on the scene as a singer–or something like it. I know ya’ll remember “Me & U“! After much talk about her new music, appearances on 106 & Park and a video teaser, Cassie finally debuted the video for her track, “King of Hearts” today in honor of Valentine’s Day. This is her first real single since 2008. As you were probably expecting, the video is 90 percent about her giving good face, eight percent about her showing off some here and there dancing skills in an Aaliyah-esque outfit, and two percent about showcasing her singing skills. Cassie prances around topless and in a barely there dominatrix outfit (that’s more of Rihanna’s steeze Cass…) and silk shirt, and STILL has both sides of her head shaved. Why that fashion trend hasn’t been put into the ground yet, I’m still baffled and can’t understand…
In the end, this is a very David Guetta-esque dance party track, which you shouldn’t be surprised by since that’s all these pop and R&B kids are giving us nowadays. Not bad, but I doubt it will end up on my iPod. What about you? Check out the video and track below…
More on Madame Noire!
- Are You Giving Folks The WHOLE Story When It Comes to Your Relationship Drama?
- What’s Your Secret? 40-Something Women Who Look 30-Something
- Moooooom!: 6 of Hollywood’s Most Embarrassing Mothers
- Madonna, Chelsea Handler and White Woman Privilege
- 7 Misconceptions Men Have About Women
- Ray J Discusses Relationships with ‘KK’ and Whitney in New Tell-All Book
- Beauty At The Least: The Best Bargains To Help You Stay Beautiful
- Black vs. African American: Do You Have a Preference?
Well… she said no matter if it’s long or short. In a recent move, Willow Smith decided to shave most of her hair off. Jada has said that she’s fine with Willow experimenting with her hair because at the end of the day, it’s really not a big deal.
I have to admit, I think it’s kind of cute. The child has a cute face so she really can’t go wrong. And honestly, as much money as she and her parents have, I’m sure she can afford some good fake hair to cover it up, if she ever regrets her decision.
Check out some more pictures below.
What do you think of Willow’s new hair cut? Would you be “cool enough” to let your daughter shave her head at such a young age?
More on Madame Noire!
- What’s With Some Black Women’s Fascination With Marilyn Monroe?
- The Dark Side of Being Jealous in Love
- Ask A Very Smart Brotha Live: A*sholes & Disappearing Acts
- Undercover Brothers: Not-So-Famous Brothers of Famous Celebs
- What The Heck Happened To You: What Lost Celebs Look Like Nowadays
- Hair Q&A: Good Weave Hair and Flat Iron Recommendations
- 7 Things That Could Change The Way He Feels About You
- Say Cheese! Unfortunate Yet Unforgettable Celebrity Mug Shots