All Articles Tagged "Shaniah Mauldin"
We know all about Swizz Beatz’s sons, but have you had the chance to see his daughter, Nicole? The little girl is his daughter with singer/producer/actress Jahna Sebastian. Nicole turned four on May 22, and to commemorate his daughter’s big day, he wished her happy birthday on Twitter: “Happy Bday to my Lil Queen #blessings #daddylove.” MAN, if Swizzy doesn’t have the strongest genes of all time…But anywho, check out photos the producer posted of his Minnie Mouse loving little one.
Nicole isn’t the only one who recently celebrated a birthday though. The daughter of another producer just turned 14! She is Shaniah Cymone Mauldin, the child of iconic producer Jermaine Dupri. He gushed on Twitter about his number one girl: “It’s my baby
@shaniahcymone 14th birthday,omg !! I can’t believe it,I ❤u with all my ❤ Happy Birthday.” I remember how tiny this young lady used to be from her days posing with her pop in Apple Bottoms’ ads (the line for kids of course). These kids grow up so fast these days I tell ya…
And of course, we had to showcase Justin Combs (Diddy’s son with Misa Hylton) going off to prom recently. Diddy’s first-born son also just graduated from high school and is off to UCLA on a football scholarship in the fall, so big ups to him! The 18-year-old cutie went to prom in style, riding in a luxurious Rolls-Royce, and he took a very beautiful date who wore a vintage Gucci gown (though I must say, she looks MUCH older than 18, but whatever…). Check out photos of the very grown Justin getting ready and going off to dance the night away/stunt at prom.
More on Madame Noire!
- Break-Ups To Make-Ups: Couples We Would’ve Like To See Give It Another Shot
- The Hair She Dared to Wear: The Coiffures of Patti Labelle
- Salt & Peplum: 10 Peplum Dresses That Need a Place in Your Closet
- Boy Pats Obama’s Head, Boy Makes History
- No Need To Call Tyrone: 7 Ways To Bow Out Of A Relationship Gracefully
- My Hair Story: I’m Going To Miss My Dominicanos
- Don’t Lie, You Were Jamming Too: 7 Singers & Groups We Used to Get Made Fun Of For Listening To