All Articles Tagged "Serpentine Ball"
Azealia Banks is taking her mermaid culture to a whole new level.
Last night, she stepped out to the Annual Serpentine Gallery Summer Party in London rocking orange jellies while dressed in a mermaid inspired sequin dress. This look is definitely a Do-It-Yourself project! Later that night, she changed into a butterfly costume as she hit the stage to perform a few notable songs from her 1991 EP, including ’212′.
See what else Azealia was wearing at necolebitchie.com
More on Madame Noire!
- Might Don’t Make It: Why I Quit a New Job I Hated
- “Ho*s Be Winning!” 8 People Who Became Overnight Celebrities For Being Scandalous
- Not Just Another Bullying Victim: Why Does Karen Klein Matter So Much to Us?
- B**** Bad, Woman Good, Lady Better: Lupe Fiasco Gets the Bad Beyotch Meme Right
- How Important Is The Ring?
- Bet You Didn’t Know: Secrets Behind The Making of School Daze
- They’ve Got a Story To Tell: Celebs Who Went From Top Ramen to Top Dollar