All Articles Tagged "savvy"
Home Savvy Producer’s Blog Post #1: Behind The Scenes Footage/Pics of The Savvy Search for a New Host
This season of Home Savvy, we’re bringing our viewers behind the scenes footage/pictures for each new episode. In our special casting episode, 4 lucky finalists competed in our final casting challenge that took place at The Home Depot. Take a look at some cool pictures of the crew and you can even watch their full 2:00 demonstrations that they performed in front of a live panel of judges.
Home Savvy Branded Cards for the Judges
Director of Photography Bryon Summers framing his shot
Home Savvy Producer Raven Carter getting camera ready
Finalist Aliah Davis-McHenry posing for the camera
Makeup artist Mimi Kamara putting the finishing touches on finalist Sherie Graves
Homer Woody Simeon getting camera ready by makeup artist Kimberly Wynn
For the full 2:00 demonstrations from each finalists, click on the links below:
WANT MORE HOME SAVVY? WATCH THESE EPISODES:
- Episode 1: How to Install a Bathroom Vanity
- Episode 2: How to Install a Bathroom Faucet
- Episode 3: How to Save Money on Your Home Energy Bills
- Episode 4: Home Decor Tips
- Episode 5: How To Decorate For The Holidays
- Episode 6: How to Light Your Home For The Holidays
- Episode 1: Creating a Container Garden
- Episode 2: How to Grow Vegetables at Home
- Episode 3: Interior Painting
- Episode 4: Closet Makeover
- Episode 5: Kitchen Backsplash
On January 20, 2009, black America got what it always wanted—he came 6′ 1″ tall, with a bright smile and fierce wife. And although President Barack Hussein Obama is still the world’s most powerful man (black or white) we figure we’d peruse the many lists out there to compile our 10 other influential men. Because what’s a strong Madame without a good man?