All Articles Tagged "Sarah Oliver"
Producer Memphitz may easily become one of the most hated men in the industry. Fresh off of allegations that he beat his ex-girlfriend K. Michelle of “Love and Hip-Hop” he’s thrown more shade on his own reputation with a trailer for a new reality show, “The Real Mistresses of Atlanta.”
We haven’t heard anything about this in about six months since word was the group of video models, strippers, and pin-up girls all too eager to get broke off by someone else’s wealthy husband were supposedly filming for the show in Atlanta. We now see the rumors were true because Memphitz, who is the Executive Producer of the show he hopes will get picked up by a major network, has just released a 9-and-a-half minute trailer of straight hood rat ish.
If you had a problem with “Basketball Wives” or refuse to watch “Love and Hip-Hop Atlanta,” you will probably gladly watch an all-day marathon of both shows to ensure this series doesn’t see the light of day. The show follows Sarah Oliver, a white model/video vixen, Mary Jane, an aspiring rapper, Maliah Michel, a stripper and video vixen who has dated Drake and Sean Kingston, Branden/Brandan (his name is spelled two different ways in the trailer), a male model, and Rosee, a French model, all of whom sleep with married men to support their hood rich lifestyles. I guess this time around you can’t just say the show is only making black woman look bad. There are two token white girls and a gay black man. Two points for diversity! Oh, and they’re finally not pretending these women are wives. Three points! *Note sarcasm*
I really don’t know where to begin from the opening scene of Sarah getting butt shots, to Mary Jane saying wives should be coming to her for tips on how to keep their men from straying, to some random white man confessing to sleeping with Branden on the low. Plus, of course, we get a preview of at least three hardcore fights. Somehow Dwight of “Real Housewives of Atlanta” appears to have found a new home among these ladies as well—or maybe Branden. In a nutshell, this is a hot, STD-infested mess that glorifies sleeping with someone else’s man for cash. Not cool.
Check out the trailer, which is not at all safe for work, if you so please. I don’t think any of us wants to see this show, but what do you think the odds are of it getting picked up?
More on Madame Noire!
- Might Don’t Make It: Why I Quit a New Job I Hated
- “Ho*s Be Winning!” 8 People Who Became Overnight Celebrities For Being Scandalous
- Not Just Another Bullying Victim: Why Does Karen Klein Matter So Much to Us?
- B**** Bad, Woman Good, Lady Better: Lupe Fiasco Gets the Bad Beyotch Meme Right
- How Important Is The Ring?
- Bet You Didn’t Know: Secrets Behind The Making of School Daze
- They’ve Got a Story To Tell: Celebs Who Went From Top Ramen to Top Dollar
While everyone’s antennas were tuned to VH1 and the potential Queen of Strip reality show no one wants to see come to fruition, the ATL got a leg up on the concept, and some of the city’s “finest” are said to be shooting a pilot for a new reality show called “Mistresses of Atlanta.”
The title says it all, I suppose, and according to reports and twitter chats over the weekend, the series will feature exotic dancers like Drake and Sean Kingston’s old boo, Malia Michele. Another dancer named Rosée, model Sarah Oliver, rapper M’Jae, another woman by the name of “Strings,” and an unnamed male are also said to be a part of the ratchet cast.
It goes without saying that fighting is expected, and it’s already been confirmed by tweets from Malia who said she was filming scenes for the pilot Saturday night:
“Damn they fighting already… Not me I’m a lover”
Unfortunately, that will probably be the factor that gets the show the green light.
Since I’m sure you won’t check for this show if it ever hits TV, what reality show concept would you like to see?
Brande Victorian is a blogger and culture writer in New York City. Follower her on Twitter at @be_vic.
More on Madame Noire!
- Close Call! Actors Who ALMOST Played A Few Surprising Roles…
- Reasons To Love Him, Not His Loot
- Sisters In Hiding: Not So Famous Sisters of Famous Celebs
- Say Cheese! Unfortunate Yet Unforgettable Celebrity Mug Shots
- 8 Signs The Guy You’re Messing With Is NOT a Grown A** Man
- Reader Sound Off! Why the Nicki & Beyoncé Beauty Standard is WAY Off
- Want Kids? See What Mother’s Wish They Knew Before Starting A Family…
- Somebody Come Get This Fool: Bow Wow Reveals Celeb Chicks He Slept With