All Articles Tagged "rudy"
The rumor mill was at work once again. And this time the word was that former Cosby kid, Keshia Knight Pulliam, might join the cast of Real Housewives of Atlanta. Let’s all take a moment to breath a collective sigh of relief. I know reality tv can do wonders for a career; but honestly, what actress has gone the reality route and then transitioned to an even bigger or more successful acting career? (I’ll wait…)
If Keshia wants to still be taken seriously as an actress this is one move she should probably avoid and we’re glad she knows that. I didn’t want to see any type of ratchet behavior that might make me think any less of Keshia. I can’t take another embarrassing representation of black women on tv.
*Update*: Keshia tweeted not too long ago that this is indeed just a rumor.
This is what she had to say:
I am NOT joining the cast of RHOA this season… Next season or any season. I honestly don’t know where this rumor is coming from!! Pls RT
That’s good news.
More on Madame Noire!
- It Must Be the Money: 7 Swag-Based Celeb Crushes That We Don’t Understand
- Love Is To ‘Love & Hip-Hop’ What Real Wives Are To ‘Basketball Wives’: Ain’t None
- Single Black Male: Stop Giving Up the Cookies Ladies, Men WILL Wait for Sex
- Where Are They Now? Now Defunct “Making The Band” Groups: Da Band and Danity Kane
- Are You Dealing With a Real Man Or A Little Boy? 7 Signs You’ve Got a Grown A** Man
- Hair Today, Gone Tomorrow: Will I Lose My Femininity With My Hair Length?
- Is There Such A Thing As Natural Beauty? My Journey Away From Make-Up
We’ve professed our love for the Huxtable family and The Cosby Show before; so it should come as no surprise that we just can’t leave them alone. Before it was all about the clothes, but now we’re talking about the hair. It’s no secret that The Cosby show pushed the envelope when it came to innovative hair styles for black women. If you were old enough to style your own tresses at the time this show aired, then chances are you were inspired to recreate one or more of these fly looks.