All Articles Tagged "rubbers"
From proper application to proper storage, some tips for ultimate condom mastery.
No matter what you call them—rubber raincoats, love gloves, etc.—condoms come in pretty handy. Scratch that, they come in incredibly handy. What other piece of latex do you know that helps prevent disease and pregnancy while simultaneously stimulating “for her pleasure”?
The “how to” for condoms seems pretty simple, but as with all sex-related necessities, some complications may arise. Luckily for all of you who didn’t get a complete rundown of “Captain Condom” in your high school health class, here are a few must-know facts about those little love gloves to keep your sexual sailing as smooth as possible.
Want to take in all the tips? Visit YourTango.com.
More on Madame Noire!
- When Tweeting Goes Wrong: 6 Celebrity Scuffles & Screw Ups On Twitter
- Are You In Love With Being In Love? Reasons Why Being A Romantic Can Ruin You
- Star Wars: The Best Of Celebrity Feuds
- “Ask A Black Man” Episode 1: Life Of A Single Man (Extended Cut)
- Check Your Child: 8 Tips For Keeping Your Daughter Off The Pole
- Don’t Text Your Ex! Thing To Tell Yourself Before Picking Up The Phone
- Take It To The Floor: Maxi Dresses That Will Sweep You Into Spring
- Give & Take: Signs That You Are Too Much Of A Giver