All Articles Tagged "resolutiona"
When your significant other does or says something that upsets you — depending on the size of the affront and the depth of your reaction — you might shut down and stop listening, especially if your partner’s tone conveys judgment or derision. You may withdraw for a period of time or retaliate with criticism of your own. Either behavior results in a negative circle of energy and delays understanding and healing. Help! My Boyfriend & I Always Argue VIDEO
As a result of your shutting down, your suffering will be prolonged. Conscious awareness of the impact of your anger is your best bet for breaking the cycle. Here are two practical suggestions to cope with fighting in a relationship:
To get the tips, visit YourTango.com.
More on Madame Noire!
- 7 Early Signs Of They Jealous Type
- Juicy Details, Please: 7 Autobiographies We’d Love To Read
- 7 Men To Run From When Online Dating
- Let’s Put An End To Nose Contouring – For Good
- “Shaunie O’Neal Says She’s Too Old For Jen And Evelyn’s Drama
- Did Kerry Washington Deserve The Vanity Fair Cover?
- Unorthodox Religion: Pastor Puts Stripper Pole In Pulpit To Curb Members’ Lascivious Ways
- “Ask A Black Man” Cast – Meet Devale Ellis