All Articles Tagged "relationships with exes"
By Kait Smith
When dealing with a case of the ex, there are generally two schools of thought.
First, there’s the “We’re just friends, it’s harmless, I only have eyes for you” group of people, who believe friendships with ex-lovers cause no real harm. On the opposite end are those (myself included) who feel that all ties with ex-boyfriends and girlfriends should be severed in order for new relationships to flourish.
Well, ladies and gents, if you’re a member of the “no ex is a good ex” party, then celebrate! We’ve got science on our side now.
For more go to yourtango.com
More on Madame Noire!
- It Must Be the Money: 7 Swag-Based Celeb Crushes That We Don’t Understand
- Love Is To ‘Love & Hip-Hop’ What Real Wives Are To ‘Basketball Wives’: Ain’t None
- Single Black Male: Stop Giving Up the Cookies Ladies, Men WILL Wait for Sex
- Where Are They Now? Now Defunct “Making The Band” Groups: Da Band and Danity Kane
- Are You Dealing With a Real Man Or A Little Boy? 7 Signs You’ve Got a Grown A** Man
- Hair Today, Gone Tomorrow: Will I Lose My Femininity With My Hair Length?
- Is There Such A Thing As Natural Beauty? My Journey Away From Make-Up