All Articles Tagged "refill"
We sat down with acclaimed soul songbird, Elle Varner, and she shared her affinity for NYC’s fashion and music scene, and why she’d choose cute combat boots over designer heels any day. Don’t miss her sweet acapella rendition of “Refill” at the end of the clip!
Check out the video on StyleBlazer.com
More on Madame Noire!
- True Life: Something Crazy Happened At The Club…
- Overusing The B-Word: Is Bullying A New Catchphrase?
- The Bald And The Beautiful: 11 Sistahs Who Make Us Want To Do A BIG Chop
- Where Are They Now? The Women of “Real Chance of Love”
- Gossip, Betrayal and Lies: Are Women Really Meaner To Each Other Than Men Are?
- Nails Done, Hair Done, Everything Big? What Men Love and Don’t Care About When It Comes To Your Appearance
- Ask A Very Smart Brotha: Why Kim K. Pulls High Profile Men Despite Her Sexual Past
I don’t know about you, but from what I’ve seen of Elle Varner so far, I’m loving her! She’s extremely talented (she can play multiple instruments and has a wonderful voice), and her songwriting is so cute easy to relate to that you can’t help but jam with her. And that’s very true when it comes to her new video for her track, “Refill.”
In the video, she’s part of a summertime cheer squad who comes for a short visit to NYC for a competition. And although her coach says the girls have to stay in on their last night, she runs out and has an adventure…oh, an adventure indeed. She meets a FINE a** dude and their broke behinds go on a joy ride, dine and dash and then have to part in the morning as she sadly leaves NYC. It’s both hilarious and cute at the same time. And can we talk about dude’s LIPS??? I was so distracted the first time I watched this, lol. There was no way I would have left him without him knowing all my information. But you judge for yourself. Check out the fun video below and the dope track and let us know your thoughts. I’m pretty sure this will be your springtime late night jam *smiles*
So is it a pass or play for you?
More on Madame Noire!
- Where Are They Now? The Cast Of “227″
- He Wrote That? The Surprising Songwriters Behind Some Of Our Favorite Songs
- 7 Ways Your Relationship Should Get Better Over The Years
- Nice & Slow: R&B Singers Who’ Are A Little Soft
- Make It Last Forever: 6 Ways To Improve Your Marriage
- New MN Series: “Ask A Black Man” Episode 1: The Life Of A Single Black Man
- LaLa Addresses Confrontation With Melo’s Assistant And Open Marriage Rumors
- Backlash To Awkward Black Girl’s Shorty Award Win Is Awkward