All Articles Tagged "red carpet interviews"
Madame Noire caught up with singers Goapele, Leela James and Kenny Lattimore at the Eye on Black event in Los Angeles, which celebrated Black directors like Haile Gerima, Debbie Allen and Chris Robinson. The singers were there to provide musical inspiration and entertainment for the star studded event. Check out what they had to say about the state of Black cinema and also what they had to say about their own careers.
More on Madame Noire!
- Is It Okay to NOT Shampoo Your Hair? And 6 Foods That Make Great Conditioners
- Run That Back!:10 Albums That Shaped Me
- Let it Go, Let it Flow: 7 People You Should Pick Your Battles With
- Love & Life Lessons I Learned From “Love & Basketball”
- 6 Ratchet Behaviors Ig’nant People Should Give Up for Lent
- Sweet or Needy: Which Are You?
- Missing Teen Featured on ‘The View’ Found Hours After Broadcast
- Show Off Your Shape! Style Tips To Flatter Your Body