All Articles Tagged "protecting children"
Somebody is gonna get hurt fooling around with Halle Berry and her child…
She’s absolutely fed up with the paparazzi, who has been hounding her ever since she gave birth to her daughter Nahla. Just recently, things began to get really bad for her after she started dating her new man, Oliviera Martinez, while going through a nasty child custody battle with her child’s father, Gabriel Aubrey. The paparazzi literally stalk her home and her child’s school every day in hopes of a good moneyshot, and Halle has had enough!
Earlier this year, she asked the judge in her child custody case for permission to move to France where the paparazzi laws are stricter, however he denied her request because it would be harder for Gabriel to see his child. Last week, things came to a boiling point for Halle, and she went ape sh-t outside of her daughter’s school. She was caught on camera pointing, screaming and acting like a mad woman at the paparazzi while accusing them of stalking. In a recent interview with Extra TV’s Mario Lopez she explained why she went off and says that she is about to call up the President real quick and see if he can help her out:
“I hate that I lost my cool, but you know, I’m human. That happens and when it comes to my daughter — I’m ferocious. There are no laws here that protect our children and as a mom, coming to the school… not only my child, but all the children that are there. It’s just wrong, wrong, wrong.”
“You know, I think I’m going to call Obama and say ‘look, can you help us?’ I know this seems like a little issue right now, but it’s a big issue in our lives and our lives at the school and our children being protected.”
Watch the video of Halle telling the paps off and see what she had to say Mario Lopez about the issue at Necole Bitchie.com
More on Madame Noire!
- Once a Bully, Always a Bully? The Issue With Mitt Romney’s Past & Present
- Pull Out the VHS: Best Black Films of the ’90s PART II
- LOL: After One Date and One Rejection, Guy Says The “Average Chick” Was Lucky He Gave Her A Chance
- Lord Help Me, I’ve Got The Old Chick in The Club, Ready For a Family Itch
- Bad Hair Don’t Care: 5 Tips to Overcoming Your Bad Hair Day
- Bet You Didn’t Know: Secrets Behind the Making of “The Color Purple”
- Cute Kid Alert: Candid Pics of Roc & Roe Cannon’s Birthday Party, And Tallulah Dash Turns Four