All Articles Tagged "pregnant celebrities"
Last year came and went, and with it came plenty of new celebrity babies, most notably Blue Ivy, who was said to be the most anticipated and talked about baby of all of 2012. With 2012 done and over with, it’s now time for the parents of 2013 to get their time in the spotlight. Here are 15 celebrities expecting babies in 2013.
Kim Kardashian & Kanye West
The KimYe baby is definitely going to be one that takes the media by storm once he/she is born. Even though Kim is already three months pregnant, news only hit the media waves a couple days ago. Kim is the second Kardashian sister to become a mom.
I won’t keep you in suspense long. From the mouth of the mommy-to-be herself, who recently had a chat with In Touch about her pregnancy, she told the magazine:
“I’m having a baby boy! We’re so thrilled.”
This news makes the Mowry offspring tally 2-0 boys. On the 28th of this month, Tia’s son Cree will turn 1 years old and Tamera says it’s been helpful having her nephew around to help prepare her for her own son, particularly when it comes to changing diapers. She told the mag:
“I’ve been practicing on him!”
By fall, Tamera’s little blue bundle will be here. The expecting newlywed just hit the five-month mark of her pregnancy, but she’s already begun decorating the nursery. It should come as no surprise that the design will be fit for a little man.
“It’s going to have a sports theme,” she revealed.
In other Sister Sister twin news, the second season of Tia and Tamera’s reality show on the Style network also premiered Monday, June 11 so there may be some pre/early pregnancy behind-the-scenes goodness to catch there.
Did you see the first episode?
More on Madame Noire!
- Cute Kid Alert: Diddy Shows Love to Chance, Christian and Justin for Graduating, Charlize Takes Jackson Out & More
- The Woman Behind The Baller: Amar’e's Fiance Dishes On How They Met, Her Move To NYC, and The Grand Proposal
- Madame On The Street: Who Should You NOT Take Relationship Advice From?
- You Could’ve Kept That: 9 Movie Remakes and Sequels That Shouldn’t Have Seen the Light of Day
- Don’t Be His Fool, or His Doormat: Excuses Women Need to Stop Making For Men
- Jealous? Why You Should Be At Peace With Yourself Before Entering A Relationship
- Like A Fine Glass Of Wine: 8 Hollywood Leading Ladies Who Have Aged Gracefully
With the magazine industry putting the hottest celebrities on their covers to sell copies and the surge of celebrity gossip blogs, it’s easy to think you can identify and relate to the famous ones. Any little piece of information makes them seem more like a cool chick or that one broad you’d shoulder check in the club if she got too close. For the celebrities we like, we want to “share” in their joys, including their pregnancies. Check out this list of celebrities who are pregnant, or were recently, whose babies we’re curious to see.