All Articles Tagged "positive visualization"
I’d like to share a story with you about two interesting people that we ALL know…
Ms. Jane D. Acceptor thinks, “I got this dead-end job, I’m bored to tears, but hey — it pays my bills. It keeps a roof over my head. So what I hate what I do, and I’m not crazy about the people I work with…it’s a job. Aren’t you supposed to hate your job?”
Jane goes through life just accepting how it all turns out. But Mrs. Wendy Ago-Getter is a different animal. She used to be in Jane’s place, she actually worked in the cubicle right next to her. She and Jane used to complain, complain and complain about how their boss was an idiot, how management had no clue, and about how other co-workers got on their nerves. Sure they weren’t the nicest things to say about others but they had a roaring good time doing it!
They were bitter and thrived off of each other’s negative energy. They threw pity parties on a daily basis on instant messenger and on their lunch breaks.
But then…something changed. Wendy’s Husband, Mr. Getter introduced her to the law of attraction, because her bad attitude was bringing him down and causing their marriage to get a bit rocky. Once Wendy started to become aware of how she allowed her energy to flow, she also noticed how depression and unhappiness took control of her life. It seemed as if she WANTED this for herself. And it was at this moment when she realized she had the power to make a change. With this gradual mental shift she started to get to know herself a bit more. She started to dig deep for her inner power.
See how you can tap into this power at HelloBeautiful.com.
More on Madame Noire!
- Corporate Curls: The Struggle To Wear My Natural Hair As a TV Reporter”
- Hair Did! Celebs With A Fab Wig and Weave Game
- Don’t Fight It: Why It’s OK To Be Attracted to Other People
- Girl Bye: Tami Roman Has The Nerve To Say She’s Being Bullied By ‘BBW’ Viewers
- Watch What You Say About Black Studies: Blogger Fired For Questioning Scholars’ Legitimacy
- “How Far Can Swag Take You? An Analysis of the Rick Ross Appeal”
- Access Denied: 7 Things That Will Get A Guy Fake Digits