All Articles Tagged "playing the mother role"
We’ve been watching Jenifer Lewis for years! When we see her pop up in a movie or on television, it’s never a surprise. She’s always around! We had the pleasure of chatting with one of our favorite actresses about her favorite role, how she’s been able to sustain herself in this competitive industry and why she’s always playing somebody’s momma.
More on Madame Noire!
- “You Can See How Black People Evolved From Apes” and Other Racially-Charged Comments That Left Me Speechless
- The Business Of Our Periods: Why Are Feminine Products So Darn Expensive?
- Listen Up Fellas! 7 Signs SHE’s Just Not That Into You
- No Way Out? Don’t Blame The Day26 Break Up On Diddy and The “Bad Boy Curse”
- Cute Kid Alert: Diddy’s Girls, Tiny & T.I.’s Kids Celebrate Her B-Day & More
- Single Black Male: Should Women Still Expect Men to Pay for Dates?
- Bet You Didn’t Know: Secrets Behind the Making of “Waiting to Exhale”