All Articles Tagged "platforms"
This past Mother’s Day weekend, the Smith family (well, let’s just say Jada, her mom Adrienne and Willow) were seen moving in funky and interesting fashions around Paris. If you didn’t know by now, Willow is a fan of the glam punk meets teenage angst look, but this ensemble definitely had people talking. Last time I saw shoes this tall, Mel B was still a Spice Girl calling herself “Scary Spice,” and they were starring in Spice World. She wore a white checkered bowl hat (covering pink hair) with printed tights, a black top, denim shorts, and a white jacket. Though she was in Paris, she represented for the States with her feet in those spiked platform sneakers. Check her funky fresh dressed attire out below:
And in other Smith kid news, Willow’s older brother Jaden decided to drop a video for a track he has called “Give It To ‘Em.” I knew he was trying to do a little rapping here and there, even popping up on some tracks with Justin Bieber, but somebody’s obviously taking this hobby pretty seriously now. But then again, a child of Will Smith can’t do JUST one thing, right? Check him out in the black and white visuals with his basic white graphic T-shirt and Ray-Ban swag and tell us if Diggy has some competition (smiles).
Well, what do you think?
More on Madame Noire!
- Where Are They Now? The Cast of “New York Undercover”
- FLAT CHANCE!: Keep Your Feet Fly In These Flats – EDITOR PICKS
- Remember Adebisi From Oz? Did You Know He Was A Skinhead!
- True Life: He Proposed to Me!
- Made For T.V. Moms: Our Favorite Reality Show Mothers
- And This Is How You Shut Someone Down On-Air Without Being An Angry Black Woman
- Bonjou! 8 Famous Folks You Might Not Have Known Were Creole
Ladies, it’ll be Spring before you know it. And that means you’ll have to throw your boots to the back of the closet, make sure your feet and right and find a nice pair of heels that will accentuate your newly manicured toes and freshly shaven legs. If you’re looking for the perfect heel but don’t want to blow your budget, we’ve got just the solution for you.
More on Madame Noire!
- Star Snubs: Talented Artists That Never Won A Grammy
- Love Him Or Leave Him? Signs That He May Not Be That Into You (Anymore)
- Young At Heart: Our Favorite 25 And Under Celebrities Who Are In Love!
- Make Him Wish Every Day Was Valentine’s Day! Gift Ideas For Your Man
- Scent From the Heart: 10 Fragrances Perfect for Valentine’s Day
- Ish is Getting Real: Gonorrhea’s Becoming Untreatable
- Beauty At The Least: The Best Bargains To Help You Stay Beautiful
- Meet Blue Ivy Carter: First Pics
So what if it’s still cold outside! There’s no reason you can’t start to stock up on the shoes you were lusting after in the Spring 2012 collections. Pockets need to be considered, we totally understand, so we compiled a list of the trendiest shoes from those collections with their very simliar look-a-likes (#WalletHappy). If you can afford the designer versions, go head’! But for those of us who want to look fabulous and not have buyers’ remorse, this is for you. Consider us forward-thinkers.
(Mashable) — We hope the summer’s been good to you so far. Well, not sogood that you’re actually going out-of-doors, but good enough that you might squint through faint, refracted sunlight as you fervently scour the web for social media goodness. Allow us to assist you in this quest. Below you’ll find our weekly power-guide to the best social media resources this side of the ‘Net. This edition includes some tips for cleaning up your social media presence, a few key considerations when designing mobile apps, and a look at social’s huge disruption of advertising.