All Articles Tagged "planet fitness"
There’s no bigger symbol of the new year than packed gyms across the nation. But getting fit can cost a pretty penny. Between gym memberships, gear equipment, and trainers, you start to question whether it’s worth it.
Take the edge off and save a little bit of pocket change by noting some tips on how to cut down on those fitness costs this year.
Who says black women don’t exercise? A woman at Planet Fitness made working out actually look fun, when instead of walking on the treadmill, she danced. From the clip below, the gym looks pretty empty so I don’t think the woman had any idea two men were recording her–not that that would’ve stopped her anyway. A couple of those drop-it-to-the-floor moves scared me, but this woman manages to spin, turn, and hop on and off the machine with ease. I bet she’s a mean roller skater too.
Brande Victorian is a blogger and culture writer in New York City. Follower her on Twitter at @be_vic.
More on Madame Noire!
- In the Spirit of Christmas: Is It Ever Too Late to Reunite with Your Father?
- Are You on a Real Date — Or An “Almost Date”?
- Get Choked Up: 10 Collar Necklaces Worthy of Happy Tears
- The Questions He Hopes You Never Ask
- Reagan Gomez’s Marriage Advice: ‘Keep People Out of Your Business’
- 9 Inconvenient Truths About Men and Cheating
- Caught Cheating? How To Move Forward After Being Unfaithful