All Articles Tagged "Phoenix New Times"
PR Log has cooked up a mess of a story concerning Lil Kim and her thoughts on Drake and Chris Brown’s club altercation last week, but the question is, is it true?
According to their press release from the Phoenix New Times, the Queen Bee made this statement about their fight:
“I mean, people are so hard on Chris (Brown). He made a mistake, he owned up to it, and he and Rihanna have moved on with their lives. But since that incident it’s so easy to blame Chris. What I know about Drake is he is b****-made. Meaning he’s an instigator, and a p*ssy. He had no issue stepping to Lil Kim, I’m like five feet tall. But he didn’t try stepping to Chris, a man, because he’s simply a coward. At the end of the day, you don’t gotta be a tough guy to be a rapper, but don’t dress up in Gangsta Drag when you a b****. Drake’s a bottom – y’all know what I mean when I say that.”
That sounds like ’90s Kim right there, but the only problem is her publicist has come out to say there’s no truth to the story at all. According to VH1 he said:
“JUST AN FYI..THAT ARTICLE BY THE PHOENIX TIMES IS FICTICIOUS..A FAKE,A FRAUD,END OF STORY,IM NOT SPEAKING ON IT ANYMORE SMH @ PHOENIX”
That’s not the most official sounding statement but it definitely appears to be some effort at damage control. Sites exaggerate drama all the time, but PR Log would be pretty bold to just throw that type of statement out there. Plus, with Lil Kim’s beef with Nicki Minaj, it wouldn’t be too surprising that she’d come for another YMCMB member. I guess we’ll have to take her publicists word though and assume Kim’s not that raw—anymore.
What do you think? Does this sound like something Lil Kim would say about Drake?
More on Madame Noire!
- Noire Naturals, Episode 1: The Natural Twist Out
- In Coolest Ish Ever News: Photographer Gives Black Barbie a Traditional Nigerian Wedding
- Snatch It Off! Celebrities Who Should Toss Their Wigs
- Controlling, Manipulative & A Crazy Beyotch: 7 Signs This Might Be You in Your Relationship…
- Are You Dealing With a Real Man Or A Little Boy? 7 Signs You’ve Got a Grown A** Man
- MN Exclusive: Teedra Moses Dishes on Her Faithful Following, Finding Love, and Rick Ross
- The Joys of Thrift Shopping: Why I Shop at Goodwill and NOT Forever 21