All Articles Tagged "pass"
First of all, can I say I love the yellow pumps she’s rocking? In fact, the whole outfit is pretty cute, even the cheerleader ponytail is on point too. But anyway, Melanie Fiona, one of our favorite people, hit up Jimmy Kimmel’s sound stage to serenade a stiff crowd and her fans with “4 AM” LOVE, love that song (is your lover creeping with a dancer? Let’s hope not), and the performance is pretty awesome as well. This girl’s voice does not waver and is undeniably strong. I’m really going to need people to stop sleeping! Be sure to pick up her new album, The MF Life on March 20, but in the mean time, tell us what you think about Ms. Fiona and the track after you check out the video below:
As for our girl Estelle, she showed up looking pretty gorgeous in a floor length white gown and her fabulous dark red hair to sing her track, “Thank You.” This song is not bad to me, but live, Estelle seemed to sing it in a timid way and at times she did more yelling than singing. Not sure why, but I’ve heard her do better. Either way though, can’t deny she looks great! Check her out on Letterman’s stage and tell us your thoughts on the song and performance. And don’t forget to pick up her new album All of Me, which just was released:
Love these jams?
More on Madame Noire!
- Is It Okay to NOT Shampoo Your Hair? And 6 Foods That Make Great Conditioners
- Run That Back!:10 Albums That Shaped Me
- Let it Go, Let it Flow: 7 People You Should Pick Your Battles With
- Love & Life Lessons I Learned From “Love & Basketball”
- 6 Ratchet Behaviors Ig’nant People Should Give Up for Lent
- Sweet or Needy: Which Are You?
- Missing Teen Featured on ‘The View’ Found Hours After Broadcast
- Show Off Your Shape! Style Tips To Flatter Your Body