All Articles Tagged "Omarosa Stallworth"
Sounds like Omarosa can add “life-saver” to her resume! Today she is being hailed as a hero for saving her boyfriend’s life.
According to TMZ:
Michael Clarke Duncan is in the intensive care unit at an L.A. hospital after going into cardiac arrest this morning … and might have died if not for the swift action of his girlfriend Omarosa Stallworth.
TMZ has learned … Omarosa discovered the “Green Mile” actor in a state of cardiac arrest just before 2:00 AM.
We’re told Omarosa performed CPR and was able to resuscitate the 54-year-old.
MCD was transported to a nearby hospital where he was immediately admitted to the ICU.
Sources tell us … Duncan’s heart rate is now stable and Omarosa is by his side. Doctors are performing tests to figure out why the actor’s heart stopped in the first place.
The 38-year-old reality show star turned ordained minister began dating the actor in 2010 after meeting him in the produce department of Whole Foods.
Unfortunately, Omarosa is no stranger to tragedy. Her father was murdered when she was just seven years old. This past October, her brother was murdered by his girlfriend’s ex-boyfriend.
When she was on Apprentice, she gained notoriety for her controversial behavior. E! Entertainment Network named her Reality TV’s No. 1 Bad Girl. She’s been on 20 reality shows since then and has always contended that she isn’t as bad as she is portrayed by manipulative editing.
Now that she has saved her boyfriend’s life, can we consider her villainous reputation overshadowed?
Follow Alissa Henry on Twitter @AlissaInPink
More on Madame Noire!
- You Stole My Steez: 8 Musicians Who People Say Got Famous Copying Other Singers
- What Are We Playing For? Why Competition In a Relationship Makes Both Partners Lose
- Good Sex, Are You Having It? The Importance of Communication In The Bedroom
- The Time I was Sexually Assaulted…by a Woman
- True Life: I’ve Done Crazy Things to Impress People…
- Wayne Brady, Bill Maher and The Problem With What Black Manhood Means to NON-Black People
- 8 Things We Want To Tell Our Potential Suitors: The First Date No No’s For Men