All Articles Tagged "Olivia Chantecaille"
This summer, bring on the glamorous look and keep your make up looking great with fun tips this new makeup tips. As beauty specialist, Olivia Chantecaille, the creative director of Chantecaille Beauté tells Forbes, summer make up is all about bright, fun color options. Chantecaille was born to be a make-up guru. Her mother Sylvie was the senior vice president and creative director of Prescriptives, a cosmetics brand under Estee Lauder. Chantecaille has been sharing beauty tips with busy, professional women since 1997, and has traveled around the world.
Your first summer tip: less is more. According to Chantecaille, during the summer, “sometimes too much makeup during the summer months can make a woman look older.”
Next, think lightweight. In hot, humid temperatures, heavy makeup is a no go. Try using oil free creams and serums. Sun protection will be mandatory so choose primers with SPF or a matte powder with SPF.
Be bold. Try new colors on your lips like coral and poppy pink.
Lastly, as your traveling on your business and vacation trips this summer, stay moisturized. “To keep skin hydrated while flying I always apply a moisturizing mask and spray rose water on my face throughout the flight,” Chantecaille reveals. “If you find yourself in the sun, be sure to carry a face powder with a high SPF to apply over makeup. They are quick, easy to apply and convenient to carry about.”
More on Madame Noire Business!
- Behind the Click: Ashley Baxter, Digital Marketing Manager for J.C. Penney
- How She Made It: Alia Jones-Harvey, Producer of A Streetcar Named Desire
- Why African Philanthropists Are Calling For Africapitalism
- Will Scandal’s Success Pave the Way for More Diverse Images of Black Women?
- How She Made It: Jeri Lynne Johnson, Founder of Black Pearl Chamber Orchestra
- Entrepreneur Spotlight: A Sister-Run Business Brings High-End Tea Stateside