All Articles Tagged "NFL Singles"
I never knew groupies and NFL players had trouble finding each other but that’s a problem New England Patriot Chad Johnson, excuse me Ochocinco, is about to fix.
Yesterday, the man known as one of the most animated players in the league, sent out a random tweet to a follower asking if he had any single friends, telling her:
“Yeah, every NFL player that’s single… you can meet them all Friday when my site launches”
Say what? Chad’s usually pretty vocal about his endeavors so it’s weird he kept this under wraps. Nobody has any clue how this site will work, but I guess Chad wants everyone to find “true love” like he did with Evelyn via Twitter. Theoretically this isn’t a terrible idea, it’s just the ratchet quotient is expected to be so high with someone this goofy behind it—and there’s no telling what types of players and prospective football wives will sign on. If Chad and Ev’s spinoff wasn’t in such hot water I could easily see this turning into some sort of reality TV situation but for now it looks like this is just going to be another “harmless” dating site.
Only two days ’til the big launch, will you sign up?
Brande Victorian is a blogger and culture writer in New York City. Follower her on Twitter at @be_vic.
More on Madame Noire!
- Once a Bully, Always a Bully? The Issue With Mitt Romney’s Past & Present
- Pull Out the VHS: Best Black Films of the ’90s PART II
- LOL: After One Date and One Rejection, Guy Says The “Average Chick” Was Lucky He Gave Her A Chance
- Lord Help Me, I’ve Got The Old Chick in The Club, Ready For a Family Itch
- Bad Hair Don’t Care: 5 Tips to Overcoming Your Bad Hair Day
- Bet You Didn’t Know: Secrets Behind the Making of “The Color Purple”
- Cute Kid Alert: Candid Pics of Roc & Roe Cannon’s Birthday Party, And Tallulah Dash Turns Four